Round 1: 3 Greenevillle (10-1) @ 2 Sullivan South (10-1)

SECPowerHouse

I guess we should do away with pre game dunks in basketball warm-ups. Prior to the referee's showing up on court. I am sure the Basketball Falcons don't ever do anything like that do they. My only issue was her using an electronic bull horn to amplify her voice. BTW I was told by one of our people last year the she is a very nice person. This gentleman has known her for years and said she was very passionate about her school. 

BTW only thing classless that I have ever witnessed at a HS game. Is loud mouth obnoxious woman using an electronic bull horn to talk trash during the whole game. Making fun of players and fans during the game. Do you have any Idea where that occurred? I will let you answer that one Dude!

In all honesty .. I can't tell what she is hollering thru that horn . But if its degrading players . I Apologize for that .. the horn has been confiscated and Im glad .. let the fans holler and use bells or whatever .. the horn was not needed .. but you can control players actions .. u can't control fans .. I experienced some rudeness at G reeneville on my 2 trips there .. I was making a point that it was such a big deal that the assistant coach or trainer was saying we were yapping and some G reeneville fans on Coacht talking about it we had no class .. and to watch that on video a couple times at G reeneville was pot calling kettle black .. but rest assured that G reeneville can do all that they want .. it WONT intimidate Fulton if we ever meet again .. Good Luck Friday night we both have tough assignments .. if we dont play well then we wont be talking about what Fulton did .. we will be watching the rest of playoffs .. proud of what these Seniors have done going back to back .. if we fortunate to get that far again its GRAVY

It tis an honor to get a mention from you, Barb. I change my Pudding icon weekly during football season. Maybe I should change it again tomorrow. Bananas just aren't my favorite now. Thanks alot, Fulton. ;)

You can honor her by changing your picture to some mint Greene Pudding forl next week if we beat South this Friday?

BVDevil are you going to wear your south shirt to the game?

well, i DID wear my greeneville hat the year i did vids for South.....im not ashamed, nor am i hiding from that year, im actually very proud of those kids that year and glad to have gotten to know alot of them....that said...HECK NO im not wearing no south shirt...LOL...but i will always respect that bunch up there....

LOL ... seems like I remember how last year at Fulton how Greeneville guy ..maybe atainer saying Fultn started yapping at midfield and caused the Devils to respond .. and how bad it was ... ( which Im glad Greeneville did get on the Falcon - which I know now they regret ) - dont see why Devils would be offended since they do that all the time with opponent as you can see in video -- Carter is minding their own business ..and Greeneville team runs to 50 and starts YAPPING ( as your assistant said in last years Fulton video) ... so please Devils dont complain about something when its a regular ocurrance at Greeneville games,.

TOTALLY different situation...fist of all, that was the linemen running up to join the other half of the team that was already up there....around the 40 yard line, getting ready to do a chant they've done for years. Carter and everyone else we play knows full well that's a chant the devils do and they were prepaired for it....so when they saw it starting, the hornets just started respoding...i actually thought it was a pretty ballsy thing for them to do. clearly, carter already had plans to take cheap shots during the game, as that crap occured all night. Whether it had anything to do with the chant or not, i dont know. anyway, fridays incident was totally different than what happened at fulton last year....i was right in the middle of both incidents. both were harmless and both got over blown after the fact. but i guess that's to be expected....GO DEVILS

You can honor her by changing your picture to some mint Greene Pudding forl next week if we beat South this Friday?

Mint Green pudding?  Really, and what flavor is mint green pudding? 

kev-o, I'm not a homer for South nor Greeneville, as I have stated before.  I just call things as I see them (the chant, etc).   But, I'll see what I can find for you all, Monday.