Can The Tornadoes Stop The Lion's Roar? UC/DRESDEN RD2

BigSwo

I know we have a tough game this week against the Lions and I am hoping for a slobber knocker. However this Purple Field thing has gotten me fired up even more. I know it doesn't have any bearing on the game but man it looks good. It will be tough to see any other color if we are fortunate enough to get back to Cookeville. It does something to your mind.

I like your style yso. I'm not saying it can't happen. In fact I want a fight. We need one. I am confident that UC will be ready for a brawl. That purple field does something to them. Lol

Thanks Swo. I really don't have much to talk about. The Lion's will give you all they have, I promise, but I don't see us staying very close. Just my opinion. Next three years you are in for a dog fight though!!

I will have Head Coach Darren Bowling on with me as a guest on The Friday Main Event this week.  My show airs from 4-6 PM every Friday if you guys would like to catch that interview.  

Here is a link to the Live Stream

Here is a link to a podcast of the last time he was on my show.  He was very complementary of the Dresden Lion program:

Coach Bowling Interview on The Friday Main Event

Anything is possible if the Lions will execute & play lights out & with the intensity they did against the Vikings. Looks like it's going to be COLD Friday night. Tornadoes don't "touchdown" well in cold weather do they Swo? :roflol: GO LIONS!!!

What? Have you ever heard of the Polar Vortex? Well that's what a Tornado is. A vortex. Except this time it will be a cold, relentless,  driving wind that cuts through your like a knife. Yeah Tornadoes touch down in cold weather. They get their warmth from all that purple underneath thier feet. Have you seen a purple field before? It's awesome.