Round 2 (11-0) Ooltewah @ (11-0) Rhea Co.

ChattanoogaFBFan

Would love to make it to this game.  As far as I can tell, both teams are around the same point differential on common opponents when it comes to Walker Valley and East Hamilton, but the Owls blasted Soddy 40-0 while it was 47-37 in favor of Rhea County earlier in the season.  We all know common opponents is one way to compare teams, but football comes down to match ups. How do these teams match up?  Can the Owls deal with that size and strength?  Can Rhea County deal with the speed?  

Would love to make it to this game.  As far as I can tell, both teams are around the same point differential on common opponents when it comes to Walker Valley and East Hamilton, but the Owls blasted Soddy 40-0 while it was 47-37 in favor of Rhea County earlier in the season.  We all know common opponents is one way to compare teams, but football comes down to match ups. How do these teams match up?  Can the Owls deal with that size and strength?  Can Rhea County deal with the speed?  

WHAT SIZE AND STRENGTH?? IS THIS THE SAME TEAM WE SCRIMMAGED?? ABOUT THE SAME IN SIZE TO ME...

I count four undefeated teams

South Doyle

Oak Ridge

Owls ( lol I have to learn how to spell one day)

Rhea County

No doubt this will be the best game in the state next Friday night.

Whoever wins wil have had a tough row to hoe cause most likely they will face another undefeated team the very next week.

If South Doyle wins into the semis which I personally think they will, there will be another un defeated team waiting.

What if Hillsboro makes it to the Championship game. I am just curious does anyone know if anyone has ever had to play 4 undefeated teams to win the state title.