Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

Leave me out of it! At last check,I thought this was a Notre Dame/Uppermen thread? You have at most 5-10 fans on here from each team. I don't think that represents each school accurately except in Signal Mtns case. Troll truly represents how obnoxious that school,parents,students,coaches etc... are from Signal. I've been to Alcoa s games several times over the years to admire them. Their fans are right up there with Signal. OBNOXIOUS!!!!! You think when you have won as many championships as they have,they would be more humble. But this is not so!!!! I've been affiliated with Notre Dame for many years our fans are for the most part very well behaved. We have to put up with schools hating us cause were a private school and the most disturbing is they hate us because we're Catholic(christians). This is not an assumption. I've heard it and have seen it first hand. All these statements about Catlicks,about Good Friday,about fish eating,about Catholics all are drunks is very disturbing to me. Why can't you people talk football. Please tell me why ?????? Are team name is the Fighting Irish and yes I'm CATHOLIC and proud of it.[/quote

Well said...GO IRISH!!!

We pretty much just have fun with each other for the most part. Try not to take it to serious.

Girls...yall have a safe trip down to biggest and nicest stadium on the ND campus.....bring your flip flops and tank tops;there will be a warm spell.......polish sausages are worth the spend.........some see ole Booger; he will be on the 50 about 30 rows up wearing a ND sweatshirt.....if you aint coming, then go to the gymnastics forum; were done with ya......not sure the spread will be that big UCM and I am not sure that those 3 guys mention that decided not to play could possibly make that much difference...

Champ; your my hero

Booger almost out :mrgreen:

Girls...yall have a safe trip down to biggest and nicest stadium on the ND campus.....bring your flip flops and tank tops;there will be a warm spell.......polish sausages are worth the spend.........some see ole Booger; he will be on the 50 about 30 rows up wearing a ND sweatshirt.....if you aint coming, then go to the gymnastics forum; were done with ya......not sure the spread will be that big UCM and I am not sure that those 3 guys mention that decided not to play could possibly make that much difference...

Champ; your my hero

Booger almost out :mrgreen:

those three I mentioned would not change the outcome of this game, just make it a little closer. My point is that with those three, I think UH would have beat Dekalb, Smith, and York in the regular season and wouldn't have to face ND till round three. Not many people can lose starting QB, best WR, best DL and still be a strong team. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

those three I mentioned would not change the outcome of this game, just make it a little closer. My point is that with those three, I think UH would have beat Dekalb, Smith, and York in the regular season and wouldn't have to face ND till round three. Not many people can lose starting QB, best WR, best DL and still be a strong team.

Not really true. A lot of teams do that every year. SC lost 20 seniors a year for over 10 years. They rarely missed a beat. Others have done the same.