Round 2 GCA at Hampton

gcapride

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

I think Hampton will be surprised at how physical this grace team is! Usually been an air attack team but this year we are a much more smash mouth team!

I don't think they will be suprised at all. They have a very good coaching staff who will tell them everyday this week how physical they are. I know GCA is a great football team and this is gonna be a close ball game from the beginning to end, but i believe home field advantage will play a major part in this game. Hampton always plays great at home and when it comes down to it, I think they will be able to ground and pound the ball and grind out a win. I may be completely wrong but this is just how i see this game playin out. I may be a lil biased due to the fact that I wanna see Hampton and Oneida play again but both teams gotta take of business this week! 

His son is like having the whole team back. We definitely wouldn't have beat them with him out there. His presence will completely change things this week

Makes us a completely different team, most balanced team in Hampton history. A smart coach uses all the strengths. This is just a rare version of Hampton football. Grace will have to defend the whole field. Slowing Graces running game will be a challenge but thats the task at hand. I don't see any of our kids running from the challenge.

I think Hampton will be surprised at how physical this grace team is! Usually been an air attack team but this year we are a much more smash mouth team!

I don't think Hampton would be surprised by anyone's physicality. Pretty sure you could hit most of em in the mouth and they would like it and just come back harder the next play.