Round 2 GCA at Hampton

gcapride

I have been studying this game,i wish knew a little more about Hampton(other than what i read)i wish i could have seen them in person.I was leaning towards Hampton but something just tells me GCA will pull this one out.Their back has been against the wall a few times this year and they know how to win and they dont panic in the close ones.Im going to think on it a little longer.Hmmm...

Very good point..I have also seen Hampton this year in some situations that they could have folded, but have fought and overcame adversity with heart and determination especially on the defensive side..

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good point..I have also seen Hampton this year in some situations that they could have folded, but have fought and overcame adversity with heart and determination especially on the defensive side..

Ive seen em against the wall on both sides of the ball...Against Oneida, both sides stepped up...three TD's called back in that game and they run a kick off back for a TD to start the 2nd half and we still played with everything we had and lost a close one.....

HV played their best game in two years against us and both sides stepped up and won that one in the end...GCA is no better than HHS at sucking it up and playing ball when they're backed into a corner. I feel comfortable with either the O or D being laid on to win a game.

Guest Fall101

Tho this has nothing to do with FB, I noticed ETSU observed Veterans Day...Present was a handful of people....If it had been a gay pride observance, there would have been thousands! Man, this country is MESSED UP

Your dang right!

Raven, GCA Pride, whats this mess? Trying to steal your name? Watch the ram boys....lol

Grace Christian Academy in Franklin, TN is requesting to become members of the TSSAA. Grace Christian Academy is licensed through the Tennessee Department of Education as a Category 2 school. It is accredited by AdvancEd.

Grace Christian has a current enrollment of 130 students in grades 9-12. If approved, the school plans to participate in volleyball, cross country, football, girls’ soccer, wrestling, girls’ and boys’ basketball, baseball, softball, and soccer. Grace Christian Academy will be placed in DI, Class A, competing in District 11, Region 6 in volleyball, basketball, baseball, and softball. They will compete in Division 1A, Region 4 in football and DI A-AA, District 11, Region 6 in cross country, girls’ soccer, and soccer. Grace will be in Region 3 for Individual Wrestling and Region 7 for Dual Wrestling.

Looking over our Quad, I must say it is a gauntlet.  I think whomever survives between Oneida, Rockwood, Grace Christian and Hampton in 2 weeks will have a real good shot at making it to the State Championship. I know that you can never count out Trousdale, but they don't seem to be the same caliber team that destroyed Hampton in 2005.  

On another side note... How does this Grace Christian team compare to the powerhouses they had the last couple of years?

That was strange. Still not sure what happened there. I guess you saw the film and could probably point out what happened but at game speed I couldn't figure it out.

It's not hard to figure out. It was the Lander war machine. We're gonna run over Coalfield like a mack truck! I stole that line from a coacht legend :)