Round 2 GCA at Hampton

gcapride

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

I CAN SMELL IT IN THE AIR OOOOOOOHHHHH SO CLOSE!!!! BUT YET SO FAR AWAY... GET HERE GAME DAY!!!!

This waiting is miserable! I am ready to see some heads knockin and a private school knocked out of playoffs..

Guest Fall101

Time for you to go back to your thread junior...

Sorry Pride, just sayin how I feel. GCA is a great football team and could very well go to Cookeville when it's all said and done. As for now I hope the Dawgs win this one!

Guest Fall101

Just messin' with you newbie, lol

It does suck bein the newbie on the block, but I really enjoy talkin football on here. I may trash talk just a little but it's all in fun. If ya'll do win and Oneida wins, I am sure to see you at the Reservation with a trip to the semis on the line!

Learned a lil bit watching film pride....GCA's line is very good at opening a hole....2, 25, 40 are gamers that have to be taking down on initial contact before they gain steam (there is a lil tell-tell sign as to who gets the ball, but stopping them quickly is the key)....Their D line is good at closing gaps and the DE's are quick for their size...These two teams are very similar...Although I did not see the secondary tested with accurate routs and throws by the opposing offenses....This game should be very interesting

Edited by uknoit2

Learned a lil bit watching film pride....GCA's line is very good at opening a hole....2, 25, 40 are gamers that have to be taking down on initial contact before they gain steam (there is a lil tell-tell sign as to who gets the ball, but stopping them quickly is the key)....Their D line is good at closing gaps and the DE's are quick for their size...These two teams are very similar...Although I did not see the secondary tested with accurate routs and throws by the opposing offenses....This game should be very interesting

I see these two teams being very similar. Should be a great game. That big DE #28, in Meigs game, is a Freshman. He didn't get to play much, but he's going to be really good.