Round 2 GCA at Hampton

gcapride

Well we could have tucked our tail and ran but i know of only one HC that would have done that and he is at WB!GB's history we havnt ran from anyone!Good luck to both teams,this one i will let play out because i have no clue who to pick.

I'm sure you remember the WB guy's post game speech at GCA after our game 2 yrs ago (I was walking by and heard it too) when he said, "Forget about them, that's the last time we will ever play them" implying that the new classification would push us to 3A. I was so pumped to come back and lay it on him, but he cut ties and ran off. He's nothing in my book. Hicks is a fighter, I respect that in him. That's the heart of GB football, fight until the end. I've never seen a GB team quit, no matter what the score.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You CAN be funny!!!! Good one. We're gonna bring our 524.4 kids up there Friday and see how it plays out. You gotta watch that .4 kid, he's skinny and hard to grab a hold of...

Just put that one in #2s pocket, he looks he he could tote him fairly easy. Humor is my middle name.