RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

we dont give yall a hard time for living in the big city.....why yall gotta give us a hard time for living in god's country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one more day and a wake-up and put up or shut up time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree about where who lives, the next time I go to a spot on eagle creek to hunt that I have scouted forever and there's a SUV sitting there with Davidson county tags I'm going to run them off!

True or not, it is a great honor to play at the next level and many that deserve it do not get the opportunity. To get your school paid for and play the sport you love is truly a great thing. So I wish them all the best, when the time comes.

Thats the only positive thing that comes from playing these privates, our boys get looked at by recruiters.

About 10 minutes from the school, a little further East off I-40, is my personal favorite - Hattie B's Hot Chicken (5209 Charlotte Ave). The best hot chicken in Nashville. Get there early if you go, it can get busy and the wait can be long. You can thank me later!

Speaking of hot chicken, I've wanted to go to Prince's ever since I saw this.