RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Had an opportunity to attend the game to see a possible opponent for Union City. I was not impressed with the Givens kid. Number 71 for Wayne County gave him all he wanted tonight. As big as he is he should have been laying the wood to Wayne County, and he never did. Number 35 for NCS is definitely their best player. Showboated when running with the other back on the last TD. Enjoy it because he will not be doing that against Union City. After watching this game I really do not see anybody standing between UC and another gold ball.

Generally 1a players end up being way overrated.  They are generally recruited on size and looks.  

Congrats ncs on the win, y'all's defense played great! Good luck next week! Now as for the law roaming the sidelines, they should have been watching our boys locker room! Stolen money, head phones and clothes and smashed cell phones! Nice Christian boys!!!

I hope a police report was filed. That kind of mess is uncalled for and I'm sorry that it happened at our school. I dispise thieves and vandals so I hope whoever did this can be caught and prosecuted and if they are associated with NCS they need to be gone!

Had an opportunity to attend the game to see a possible opponent for Union City. I was not impressed with the Givens kid. Number 71 for Wayne County gave him all he wanted tonight. As big as he is he should have been laying the wood to Wayne County, and he never did. Number 35 for NCS is definitely their best player. Showboated when running with the other back on the last TD. Enjoy it because he will not be doing that against Union City. After watching this game I really do not see anybody standing between UC and another gold ball.

Thank you for coming to watch our boys play tonight.

I hope a police report was filed. That kind of mess is uncalled for and I'm sorry that it happened at our school. I dispise thieves and vandals so I hope whoever did this can be caught and prosecuted and if they are associated with NCS they need to be gone!

Hats off to y'all's coach on the way he handled the situation, he stood tall! I don't in any way hold what happened against y'all's program. Again congrats on the win and good luck next week! Not to be making excuses but I think we had eight turnovers tonight and one would have been too many against a good team like ncs! It seemed like everytime we got close to scoring we either turned it over or had a penalty to go along with y'all's defense, it's a good one! 35 is the real deal, he was everywhere! I know I'll catch it from monkey wrench but y'all win big next week and I'll catch it from y'all but I don't think y'all will beat a healthy UC team but I'll be there the next two weeks to watch. Again good luck and congratulations!

Ncsdad, hate I missed you after Great to meet you and good luck the rest of the way and good luck to your son!

Sorry I'm slow responding. Got home to a broke HVAC unit. No heat all night.

Great to meet you too. You were right about the WC team. Played us tougher than anyone all year and your D was stellar (especially that 70/71 young man). I am extremely sorry to hear about the locker room. Would love to get ahold of whoever did that. Not sure if there are cameras in there or not. I doubt it.

Sorry I'm slow responding. Got home to a broke HVAC unit. No heat all night.

Great to meet you too. You were right about the WC team. Played us tougher than anyone all year and your D was stellar (especially that 70/71 young man). I am extremely sorry to hear about the locker room. Would love to get ahold of whoever did that. Not sure if there are cameras in there or not. I doubt it.

Sounds like you had a cool night! I would bet y'all's coach would like to get hold of them too!

I would like to take this chance to say thanks to these fine "WC" football players for a fine season that they should be proud of!  You are the meaning of a good "TEAM" because every time  someone went down someone stepped up and that was our biggest asset this season and thats also something to build on the next few seasons!  To the seniors, great year and I know last night was a tough loss but NCS was a very good opponent and you all left it all on the field and we are proud of you for it good luck in the future!  "GO CATS"

WC's defense was tough. They delivered bone crushing hits all night and were extremely well prepared. WC players left it all on the field. Be very proud of your efforts, your season, and your community!

I said if NCS was better I would say it, they were better than WC last night,  good luck the rest of the way!

I would like to take this chance to say thanks to these fine "WC" football players for a fine season that they should be proud of! You are the meaning of a good "TEAM" because every time someone went down someone stepped up and that was our biggest asset this season and thats also something to build on the next few seasons! To the seniors, great year and I know last night was a tough loss but NCS was a very good opponent and you all left it all on the field and we are proud of you for it good luck in the future! "GO CATS"

Great post!

This senior class has nothing to hang their heads about. They still have something many do not and that's a state title ring. They helped get our program back after losing all this seniors in 2011. It was a great season to send off the last of that 2011 team. Good hard playing bunch of kids.

Edited by wildcatalumni

Great post!

This senior class has nothing to hang their heads about. They still have something many do not and that's a state title ring. They helped get our program back after losing all this seniors in 2011. It was a great season to send off the last of that 2011 team. Good hard playing bunch of kids.

Great point! This group has worked very hard to get to where they are and I couldn't be more proud of them! It hurt to see them walk off that field for the last time but my heart really goes out to all those seniors who could only watch. WC has fought through a lot this year and had to step up over and over to fill spots for the injured and that will be lessons that will help them all through life! Edited by wildcat89