Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Catholic may have a front that is comparable to Fulton's, but I'd be interested in hearing what your definition of "athlete" is. When I think athlete, I think explosion, speed, jumping, etc. Fulton has Catholic's #3 all over the field. The one thing I would say about Fulton is that when many people think of athletic teams, they think fast, and that's it. Fulton is an extremely physical football team as well. I'm not a fan of either one, so I don't have a dog in the fight, but I've seen them both in person this year multiple times, and just don't think there's any comparison.

Athletes make plays when the game is on the line, athletes hit you in the mouth. Being fast is not the definition of an athlete. An all around player that can make plays is an athlete. Trust me Amari is not the only athlete catholic has. Which games did you attend this year for catholic?

Its going be a good game. I think Catholic pulls off the upset. Fulton line plays both ways and with Catholic playing up tempo it will tire them out which will slow down there pass rush and there ability to run the ball which is what Catholic struggles against. This will allow Catholic to control the game and keep it how they want it. They also have a good Wr core that can give fulton and there man to man coverage problems. Fulton will need to have a big day from there returners which I think they will need to run one back. Nonetheless Catholic wins in a close game. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It is what it is. Sorry DFL.
    • One of the biggest loosing teams in Mid-State are the Macon County Tigerettes. I have noticed that the roster is smaller than in the years past. All the senior's have quit. We have a great group of Jr High players coming up. I sure hope they don't loose them, like they have lost so many others this year. With this young group of girls coming up, a weaker district, they should have no problem going to State. 
    • It was updated this season, because I did it.  Linder is the school's all-time leading rusher at 5,156 yards with 2,436 of those coming in 2014. 
    • Oh, I’m sure you did. Maybe you heard just a rumor, but considering we have a football practice field and a soccer field that’s frequently used for lacrosse games and practices, I highly doubt it. Let me change that. I know for a fact that didn’t happen.   Glad you finally stopped attacking a bunch of high school students, but still obsessed with the coaching staff for some unknown reason, even though you could name more than three (at most) coaches without looking it up. But now come up with something else.
    • You really mean the Price twin boys and Lyin Larry.