Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

Wish I could drive over and catch this one.  Theres a few games I want to see Friday.  There is plenty of game film on Fulton and Catholic online to prep with though.  I'm sure both teams use this.  I goog'd them both and a lot comes up. 

My first take from the videos -

1. KC line looks better on O and D. 

2. Fulton special teams are great, because of team speed and quickness.  (KC, don't kick deep, unless you put it in the endzone.  Same for punts - kick those out of bounds as deep as you can).

3. KC coached better.  Fulton is pure athetic ability.

Wish I could drive over and catch this one. Theres a few games I want to see Friday. There is plenty of game film on Fulton and Catholic online to prep with though. I'm sure both teams use this. I goog'd them both and a lot comes up.

My first take from the videos -

1. KC line looks better on O and D.

2. Fulton special teams are great, because of team speed and quickness. (KC, don't kick deep, unless you put it in the endzone. Same for punts - kick those out of bounds as deep as you can).

3. KC coached better. Fulton is pure athetic ability.

I guess our coaches just throw out the ball and tell the players return it with a gold one I wish you was driving over also so I could punch you in the face It's not your opinion that bothers me it's the stupidity that comes out of your mouth

I guess our coaches just throw out the ball and tell the players return it with a gold one I wish you was driving over also so I could punch you in the face It's not your opinion that bothers me it's the stupidity that comes out of your mouth

Uh, yeah, that's pretty much it, in a nutshell.  They throw the ball out and speed kills.  Go get it!  If Catholic can contain the sweeps and outside runs, and not allow special team speed to beat them, then you will have your hands full Friday. 

He was joking about practice you know.  Forgive my ignorance but was there really a flag planted last year?  

IrishBBall and I go back a long way and we are just reliving some classic coachT. As far as the flag goes... it did happen in 2006 during the regular season. As it ended up, Fulton lost the game on their home field but won the next match up in the playoffs. That was still one of the best games to date with a football field full of star athletes and what should have been the state championship... hands down.