1-fumble

1-fumble on their 8 yd line

1-int

1-int

1-fumble on their 1 yd line

1-blown coverage pass play

+1-TD off of kicking after us big score

= End of season for Highlanders

Coalfield won the game fair and square and no excise from Nole but we had it to win but I guess we felt like we should go ahead and give them their Christmas gift(s) early. Cloudland beat Cloudland Friday night in 2nd round of TSSAA playoffs. Don't get me wrong tho Coalfield guys wasn't chumps. They played hard and will be playing next Friday night and we won't. Thanks Landers especially the Seniors for the season and for your hard work and dedication to the Highlander Football team and community. The game last night wasn't the last one you will play. Even if u never play another sport. Everyday life has its big tackles, interceptions, sacks, TDs, fumbles, losses, and yes BIG wins. So go out there(world,life)play hard every snap, give it all you got, always look up and no matter the outcome NEVER be a loser.

• Upvote 1

1-fumble

1-fumble on their 8 yd line

1-int

1-int

1-fumble on their 1 yd line

1-blown coverage pass play

+1-TD off of kicking after us big score

= End of season for Highlanders

Coalfield won the game fair and square and no excise from Nole but we had it to win but I guess we felt like we should go ahead and give them their Christmas gift(s) early. Cloudland beat Cloudland Friday night in 2nd round of TSSAA playoffs. Don't get me wrong tho Coalfield guys wasn't chumps. They played hard and will be playing next Friday night and we won't. Thanks Landers especially the Seniors for the season and for your hard work and dedication to the Highlander Football team and community. The game last night wasn't the last one you will play. Even if u never play another sport. Everyday life has its big tackles, interceptions, sacks, TDs, fumbles, losses, and yes BIG wins. So go out there(world,life)play hard every snap, give it all you got, always look up and no matter the outcome NEVER be a loser.

+1

I might just hop on that train Friday evening if you have room bud. I'll pay my part in gas n grubs. As long as your boys are going. Ha. I Love those younguns. Just makes me miss mine tho. Any way just let me know if u have an extra spot. Text or call me if u need

Plan on it. Might take a short bus if we get enough of the boys to go