Coalfield @ Cloudland

foreveranole

I thought going into the game this past Friday that the winner of our game vs Coalfield would be making the trip to Coalfield in 2 weeks. With that said, I think Coalfield makes another quarterfinal appearance with a win over Cloudland this week.

We're gonna have to earn our respect. Until our boys win some games over greenback and Coalfield, people are going to pick against the landers

We're gonna have to earn our respect. Until our boys win some games over greenback and Coalfield, people are going to pick against the landers

Coalfield isn't the same animal they have been in year's past. I guess it was 2, maybe 3 years ago I saw you fellas play against them in the playoffs when it was at Coalfield. It was decent there for a bit but down the stretch I remember Coalfield pulling away. This year's ball club isn't what that Coalfield team was that year but they're still pretty solid. I know nothing about the Landers but given Coalfield's playoff success and experience, I would be ignorant to not favor and pick them to win this game.

Coalfield isn't the same animal they have been in year's past. I guess it was 2, maybe 3 years ago I saw you fellas play against them in the playoffs when it was at Coalfield. It was decent there for a bit but down the stretch I remember Coalfield pulling away. This year's ball club isn't what that Coalfield team was that year but they're still pretty solid. I know nothing about the Landers but given Coalfield's playoff success and experience, I would be ignorant to not favor and pick them to win this game.

We are not a well coached team. I wish I could say different. Last week's play calling left many scratching their heads. I will say this. We were better than Hampton up front and that ought to be enough to raise some eyebrows.

We are not a well coached team. I wish I could say different. Last week's play calling left many scratching their heads. I will say this. We were better than Hampton up front and that ought to be enough to raise some eyebrows.

IF you were better than Hampton up front then there's a good chance that you are better than Coalfield up front.