Coalfield @ Cloudland

foreveranole

Coalfield by 20,just because poor play calling,poor coaching,lack of preparedness,maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am.just feel like we don't utilize the weapons we have,Whitehead is a beast but he doesn't need to be the only one to carry the load Share the ball spread the wealth.Harder to stop 3or4than to shutdown 1

Coalfield by 20,just because poor play calling,poor coaching,lack of preparedness,maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am.just feel like we don't utilize the weapons we have,Whitehead is a beast but he doesn't need to be the only one to carry the load Share the ball spread the wealth.Harder to stop 3or4than to shutdown 1

Its like a box of chocolates.

Ok maybe 20 was a little bit much,hopefully it will be a great game just on what we have in talent alone. Just don't feel like the team( from head coach to last man on the team)has played with a lot of emotion,hustle,or meanness.good luck landers I'll be there no matter the outcome,bleed Blue&Gold.

Ok maybe 20 was a little bit much,hopefully it will be a great game just on what we have in talent alone. Just don't feel like the team( from head coach to last man on the team)has played with a lot of emotion,hustle,or meanness.good luck landers I'll be there no matter the outcome,bleed Blue&Gold.

Think the Landers have a great chance in this one. It'll take a united effort.