chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

Well on a serious note for u that are closer to the situation we have confirmed another coach out and reports are that Bloodsaw is the man. For it or against it really doesn't matter at this point since it looks to be a done deal. So with all that who stays and who goes as far as assistants? Does he bring in some of his middle school people? Or will he need to go outside for some assistance?

He wins 2 games... based only on what is returning. . Central lost TOO MANY athletes this year...dark days (rebuilding) ahead for central...this was the year to do something and they produced nothing...it seems to me that no one at the place understands the importance of a playoff game. ..it's almost like it gets in the way of starting basketball season. BOTTOM LINE IS THIS..until the kids who are zoned for central start going there and Hamilton County quits with the HARDSHIPS..then central will continue to struggle in athletics..

I agree with indian...complete restart of the school would do it good...rename...new colors..New macot (pounder ? = stupid mascot..it's not a real character)..give it some real community pride with new name..Harrison high..or NORTH HAMILTON..any thing but chatt central. ..the only central it is is in the central area of HARRISON.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!