Riverdale (9-2) @ Blackman (10-1)

oldfan41

LOL , Never too early to brag about how superior 7AAA is I guess 

BTW , Go Riverdale !!  :mrgreen:

That's hilarious coming from u. U never miss an opportunity to say something about ur precious team. Go back to ur thread. And I will point out Riverdale has beaten one of the front runners on the other side already!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hilarious coming from u. U never miss an opportunity to say something about ur precious team. Go back to ur thread. And I will point out Riverdale has beaten one of the front runners on the other side already!

Last time I checked it's a free Country and I can go where ever I please ..... and you're also allowed to cry about it . 

Anybody see or hear anything out of LOD lately? Heard he was under the weather.

Still around.  Just got out of a stay at Vanderbilt.  I can honestly say it has the WORST food of any hospital in Middle Tn!

Now for some reality points.  When R'dale was wiping the floor with Blackman Wells was its head coach.  You know the man R'dale now has as its DC that had a hard time with stopping LaVergne!

Second we have a QB Coach that is having a good year with calling the Offense if the OC and HC will let him do it.  Unfortunately the HC's ego and belief in the Wing-T keeps surfacing from time to time.

Prediction is Blackman pulling away in the second half due to R'dale not having any depth..............

still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!