How Good is Camden

heatwave

What I said is the same thing others say by saying he is predictable and the same thing CAMDEN fans were saying after our game.... I wasn't even meaning to take a shot at Blow. I just think Ward is better. In fact I know Ward is better.

You weren't meaning to take a shot at Blow? I guess that's why you called him terrible. It doesn't take too much digging to find you running your mouth about all kinds of different people and programs on this forum. You have no class and I'd be ashamed to have you in my fanbase.

Edited by GoLions5654

You weren't meaning to take a shot at Blow? I guess that's why you called him terrible. It doesn't take too much digging to find you running your mouth about all kinds of different people and programs on this forum. You have no class and I'd be ashamed to have you in my fanbase.

I am in no way other than being an alumni connected to Waverly Central High School. Anything I say or post should not be reflected on Waverly Central High School.

wait huntingdon beat Camden? im really confused now. Did Camden have injuries or something? I saw Milan absolutely take Huntingdon apart and Huntingdon only crossed the Milan 40 yard line once. Just never know on any given Friday night I guess

That's why they play the game, because on paper it don't mean a thing.

What you did last week, last year have noting to do with this week ! ! ! ! !

You got to be ready, because this week could be your last week to play ! ! ! ! ! !

Win or go home to play Basketball ! ! ! ! ! 1 Edited by heatwave

I think Camden takes it in a very close game. I'll say 24-20. If CHS will ever beat Milan, this is the year they will do it. This is the most depth the Lions have had in a while. Milan barely pulled it out against South Gibson. I believe it was a TD on the last play. Camden just got off to a slow start and came back to beat them.