How Good is Camden

heatwave

Hughes, Butler, Jackson, King, E.J. and company did an awesome job this season. Fairview won 7 games with no true dominant linemen, no game changing defensive stallworths, and no breakaway offensive game changers. They went as far as a banged up Hunter Zimmerman and an awesome coaching staff could take them.

Well said. My thoughts exactly, when I mentioned over achieved. Edited by Jacketman89

Hey Bro, we know that You have a stronger District.... But guess what? The games gotta be played. Ask the Folks at Liberty Tech who were sure they were gonna beat Dyersburg that they went ahead and created a thread for the second round game...... They aren't playing this week. Dyersburg is. Games are honestly about Match-Ups. Don't forget that.

Hey man, I'm from Dyersburg so I know about that. Dyersburg runs the Wing T better than Camden, and Milan was able to contain it pretty good. 

If papatiger were on here I would ask him to defend you after this comment Alex. I would love to see his explanation for why your mouth keeps writing checks that your tail cannot cash.

I recall a lot negative comments pointed toward blow from the Camden posters after the Waverly game. May not had came right out and said "Terrible" coach but you all still said he made bad decisions and was predictable. I just didn't know how to say it all nice like y'all do. My whole point of that was to say that I think Ward, actually I know, Ward is a better coach than Blow is, and Camden would probably win the Quad and more if he was the coach. Sorry I don't know how to make it sound sweet.

Morris is a wingT killer. Looking forward to a great game. The Dawgs have had awesome games the last few trips to Historic Wright Field. The running back better be ready to put the Lion team on his back because the Dawgs are rolling right now. Pretty young team and they like the smell of success. Lots of young talent coming down the path in Milan. Go Dawgs!!

We rarely run the straight  wing t any more  we run spread option,I formation , a bit of shotgun wing t  and some pistol.

Hey man, I'm from Dyersburg so I know about that. Dyersburg runs the Wing T better than Camden, and Milan was able to contain it pretty good. 

If you don't run the wing t better than Camden your teams has problems because we don't run the wing t any more than Milan does  :rolleyes: .Really most of your posts about the Lions and district 11 have been way off base..why even talk about it if you don't really know?

Edited by Beagle

no, I didn't say that but it's hard to tell because Lewis lost so many players from the first time they played! I'm sure Camden is better now than they was 2 months ago

Ok I agree with that, Camden got to be better now from when they first started the season and the head coach is better to  on his play calling right .

Edited by heatwave

If you don't run the wing t better than Camden your teams has problems because we don't run the wing t any more than Milan does  :rolleyes: .Really most of your posts about the Lions and district 11 have been way off base..why even talk about it if you don't really know?

First, my team is better than your team will ever be. Second, I have seen y'all on film, and y'all do run some Wing T. Y'all do run some I and shotgun as well. I should of said Milan is really good against the run in general. Y'all were listed as a Wing T team in the previews at the beginning of the year, and have been in the past. I was basing it off of that. 

Edited by caddison17

I do really like to see good honest ribbing of each other. It's fun to read how each fan feels about their respective teams. Before I really get into the game Friday I would like to say a few things. First I don't think Caddis17 was talking about individual players. He said talented teams. As individual players I think Deshan Brown and Johnny Jones are in a class to themselves this year and Brown might be a little better. He doesn't have the monsters blocking for him that Jones does. Camden has a good solid offensive line but there are reall no outstanding lineman. Fairviews Zimmerman is a very very good player and I look for him to be great before his highschool years are finished. Hickman has two brothers that are awsome athletes and Waverly has three or four athletes themselves. I'll say this and I'll shut up. It doesn't matter how bad any one team beat another tean. What matters is matchups. I've said that several times this season. Milan is always tough and even tougher in the playoffs but if anyone out there thinks Camden is just going to lay down because they are playing Milan, well you best think again. Camden is going into this game to win and move on. If they don't it won't be because they didn't leave it all on the field. If Camden doesn't turn the ball over and they haven't alot this year and can play relitively penelty free ball, they have a very good chance at winning this game.  

Johnny Jones is better than Brown. Jones might be the best High School running back  in this area in a long time. He does have a better O'line, but he also goes against better defenses than Brown. And I know Camden is not going to lay down. 

Edited by caddison17