Let's talk about CPA

LCFootballFanatic

IMO, it's screwed up to let a private school who recruits their athletes play public schools who work with the athletes they have.

And you have proof they recruit?

Why are you not asking this same question about Boyd Buchanan or Goodpasture or Lipscomb Academy or Knoxville Grace or Chattanooga Grace or Middle TN Christian or Nashville Christian or Clarksville Academy or Columbia Academy or Trinity Christian or Jackson Christian or Knox Catholic or CAK or Notre Dame or Chattanooga Christian?

You choose to single out CPA because they knocked you out of the playoffs when it is obvious there are many others who have chosen to go the same route?

Don't hate what you don't understand.

Actually.. I don't pay much attention to East Tennessee teams.. And no I don't have proof.. Just what I'm hearing through the grapevine.. And I also created this thread to GAIN INFORMATION on CPA, not to belittle them.. I do have somewhat of a grudge on them from last year but the past is the past and that's where it stays.. I'm ignorant when it comes to CPA.. So therefore I want to GAIN INFO.

Are they scared? Obviously. IMO, it's screwed up to let a private school who recruits their athletes

Actually.. I don't pay much attention to East Tennessee teams.. And no I don't have proof.. Just what I'm hearing through the grapevine.. And I also created this thread to GAIN INFORMATION on CPA, not to belittle them.. I do have somewhat of a grudge on them from last year but the past is the past and that's where it stays.. I'm ignorant when it comes to CPA.. So therefore I want to GAIN INFO.

Accusatory & slanderous comments……then backpedal?

Again, my question to you…….You single out CPA, make accusatory comments, but totally disregard the fact there are over a dozen other private schools across the state who chose to play sports in Division 1.  Why?

Don't hate what you don't understand.

Edited by bulldawgman

If CPA went to DII it would more than likely be DII-A. I would guess that is where their enrollment would put them. What would they be scared of?? DCA, USJ, Friendship Christian??? The only school that could play with them on a yearly basis would be Webb. Seems line they would have a better chance there than against Alcoa. I don't think they are scared.