Let's talk about CPA

LCFootballFanatic

Keep begging, bruh.

Milan has OOZ players too.

The policy is in the handbook that I have presented in this forum before.....

And no, Alcoa still walks the dog this year and next.

Maybe another team can plan for a gold ball in 2016....but maybe not.

Go Alcoee.

Amen.

Now before I chime in APB let me first say I don't care if Alcoa is open zone or not. And for that matter anyone else. If you want to be successful you just have to line up and beat who is in front of you... period.

But in response to your comment, Milan is no longer open zone. We used to charge tuition similar to Alcoa and many others. However ther was a lawsuit a couple of years ago involving another of our Gibson Co. Schools that resulted in that being ended. Just saying....

Now before I chime in APB let me first say I don't care if Alcoa is open zone or not. And for that matter anyone else. If you want to be successful you just have to line up and beat who is in front of you... period.

But in response to your comment, Milan is no longer open zone. We used to charge tuition similar to Alcoa and many others. However ther was a lawsuit a couple of years ago involving another of our Gibson Co. Schools that resulted in that being ended. Just saying....

Is that why Milan is not quite as good as they were?

Fan I'm pretty sure CPA left due to basketball and not football.

Workin, you have been on these boards long enough to know that CPA did not ask to "leave" District 10, they were moved by the TSSAA to District 12. And by the way, every team in District 12 made the playoffs so CPA's dominance did not hurt any district team's chances to play for the gold. As a matter of fact, it probably better prepared them to compete against good teams.

Riiiiight.