Blackman, Oakland football to be part of 2015 football classic at Floyd

Did you know you are one of the people that give your program a bad name? In the real world I mean. Not in this online one.

In the real world, when you dominate your quarterfinal game 45-0, it means your competition is inferior.

Brentwood Academy beat Science Hill 45-42. Maryville beat Science Hill 45-0. I guess they were only a cupcake when Maryville played them

Did you know you are one of the people that give your program a bad name? In the real world I mean. Not in this online one.

In the real world, when you dominate your quarterfinal game 45-0, it means your competition is inferior.

In the real world, when you lose in the quarterfinal game, you start basketball season. I heard a bouncing ball in the background of your posts.

Oh and one more thing.....the inferior Science Hill beat Siegel (from the mighty SEC) 52-28. Anything else?

Oh and one more thing.....the inferior Science Hill beat Siegel (from the mighty SEC) 52-28. Anything else?

They also hung 42 on Brentwood Academy. We held them to 150 yards. But hey, if we dominate someone they are inferior. Right Matty B? Looks like your Blaze had more than their share of blow out wins this year. But they are just that good right?