3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see this thread and just got caught up. I agree about all the talk with team speed kills. In 2012 we were loaded with athletes. All the way up to that year every sport we had was flourishing. Baseball, basketball, football, etc.. I'm not sure what happened but I'm expecting a huge drop off for quite a few years coming after this class with Jennings leaves. The well ran dry so to speak. I've watched junior high games, middle school teams and I just really don't see anything that can come close to what we had come through these schools a few years ago.

As far as this year I'm not sure how it'll go. Jennings will be great. I know that much. I can tell just by looking at him he is much more built for it than he was a few years ago starting as a freshman. He's a sharp kid too. Not very confident on the amount of athletes we have to help him out though. Kind of would've loved to see what he could've done with having those 2012 receivers to work with.

Didn't see this thread and just got caught up. I agree about all the talk with team speed kills. In 2012 we were loaded with athletes. All the way up to that year every sport we had was flourishing. Baseball, basketball, football, etc.. I'm not sure what happened but I'm expecting a huge drop off for quite a few years coming after this class with Jennings leaves. The well ran dry so to speak. I've watched junior high games, middle school teams and I just really don't see anything that can come close to what we had come through these schools a few years ago.

As far as this year I'm not sure how it'll go. Jennings will be great. I know that much. I can tell just by looking at him he is much more built for it than he was a few years ago starting as a freshman. He's a sharp kid too. Not very confident on the amount of athletes we have to help him out though. Kind of would've loved to see what he could've done with having those 2012 receivers to work with.

2012 team with a senior Jennings would have been scary.

Yes it is nice to dream

I think the UHS line should be solid this year.  I hear they have a kid that will be a junior that is lifting more than any other kid ever has in the program.  That doesn't necessarily translate to being a good lineman, but it can't hurt.  Almost everyone else on the line has at least one season of experience.  Two weeks until spring practice, so we should see a glimpse then.  Rumor is two strong transfers coming in - not sure if they will be in for spring practice or not.

I think the UHS line should be solid this year. I hear they have a kid that will be a junior that is lifting more than any other kid ever has in the program. That doesn't necessarily translate to being a good lineman, but it can't hurt. Almost everyone else on the line has at least one season of experience. Two weeks until spring practice, so we should see a glimpse then. Rumor is two strong transfers coming in - not sure if they will be in for spring practice or not.

I have heard rumor of the qb/db kid from Vegas...ssupossidly a great athelete and very fast. Hearing he will be enrolled for spring practice. The other is a big kid from Smith Co that will play OL/DL that has been working out since Jan and playing lacrosse. Is this the two you are reffering to? Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I have heard rumor of the qb/db kid from Vegas...ssupossidly a great athelete and very fast. Hearing he will be enrolled for spring practice. The other is a big kid from Smith Co that will play OL/DL that has been working out since Jan and playing lacrosse. Is this the two you are reffering to?

Haven't heard about the one from Smith.  There is supposedly one moving in from somewhere up north that is over 6'5".  Think he played QB where he came from too.  Don't know if he is 100% certain or not.