3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"dixieboyfan20

Today, 06:40 AM

Grundy got run over by 1a Moore Co in Fridays scrimmage,can the new greenhorn coach get it done?"

Once he get through the previous greenhorns leftovers he will begin to improve. Weak team, little talent, low numbers. Guess previous greenhorn got out at right time.

Once he get through the previous greenhorns leftovers he will begin to improve. Weak team, little talent, low numbers. Guess previous greenhorn got out at right time.

if he works hard and the community supports him, by 2017 they could be strong again. In 2010 UH was 1-9...that freshman class as seniors went 13-1 in 2013.

I was surprised!!  Sequatchie looked very good against Hixson this evening! 

The Indians scored 3 scores to zero in 7 on 7 work.   

Then pretty much dominated in the scrimmage action scoring 4 touchdowns in shutting out the Wildcats.  The defense looked impressive,  I think Coach Caine is the man for the job from what I can tell the kids would run through a brick wall for him!  

Sequatchie is dressing around 50-55 I think and should expect 10-12 freshman to join them once summer workouts start.  I don't think Coach Caine will allow anyone but incoming Freshman to join the team unless they transfer in. 

They are scheduled to wrap up spring Thursday with another scrimmage at Grace Baptist!

Edited by Sequatchie

I was surprised!! Sequatchie looked very good against Hixson this evening!

The Indians scored 3 scores to zero in 7 on 7 work.

Then pretty much dominated in the scrimmage action scoring 4 touchdowns in shutting out the Wildcats. The defense looked impressive, I think Coach Caine is the man for the job from what I can tell the kids would run through a brick wall for him!

Sequatchie is dressing around 50-55 I think and should expect 10-12 freshman to join them once summer workouts start. I don't think Coach Caine will allow anyone but incoming Freshman to join the team unless they transfer in.

They are scheduled to wrap up spring Thursday with another scrimmage at Grace Baptist!

sounds impressive, Hixon has lots of speed. Sequatchie might factor in the district race after all even with a new coach. Does Seq have size in the OL/DL? How many up coming seniors?

new coach,even though he was on the staff, as to be expected. York should get better through summer woerkouts and 7on7. What offense did they run?

They ran the spread offense and looked decent. The defense didn't look well at all, but like I said I didn't get to see it all. Looked like they have done a lot in a short time on the offensive side of the ball. I believe the coaches will have them ready by August.

sounds impressive, Hixon has lots of speed. Sequatchie might factor in the district race after all even with a new coach. Does Seq have size in the OL/DL? How many up coming seniors?

To be honest Sequatchie was probably the faster team out there. IMO   They had a couple of long runs and got receivers behind the defense on several long pass plays.

They have 7 or 8 guys that are pretty good size lineman they dominated the LOS yesterday.  They also have one out that they hope to get back by the start of the season that goes around 275lbs.

Not real sure on the upcoming Seniors, probably 8-12?  Maybe more I haven't seen a roster yet.