3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varsity ended up 1-1, they scored once on the backups. So they won 2-1.

Do you know if the baseball players participated? I'm sure they probably did considering their season has been over for a good minute now. For us to be as successful as we all want DC to be, Jennings has got to be more accurate and consistent this year. The good lord knows he can throw it a country mile, but at times he had accuracy issues last season. He has always had good poise and judgement, even as a freshman in his first game vs. Warren County. He doesn't try and force things too much, and knows when to pull it down and run. He has always appeared to have the old "gun slinger" mentality to me, which may come as a surprise to some because interceptions has never been much of a problem with Jennings. 

What do you or any other DC fans think will be our strengths and weaknesses this year? What areas have we improved in, and what areas have we possibly taken a step back in?

As fans we should remember to never put to much thought or stock into how scrimmages turn out. I'm glad we at least had a good showing against a 5a team that made the playoffs last season. Maybe this year will be better than last season as far as wins go.

Do you know if the baseball players participated? I'm sure they probably did considering their season has been over for a good minute now. For us to be as successful as we all want DC to be, Jennings has got to be more accurate and consistent this year. The good lord knows he can throw it a country mile, but at times he had accuracy issues last season. He has always had good poise and judgement, even as a freshman in his first game vs. Warren County. He doesn't try and force things too much, and knows when to pull it down and run. He has always appeared to have the old "gun slinger" mentality to me, which may come as a surprise to some because interceptions has never been much of a problem with Jennings.

What do you or any other DC fans think will be our strengths and weaknesses this year? What areas have we improved in, and what areas have we possibly taken a step back in?

As fans we should remember to never put to much thought or stock into how scrimmages turn out. I'm glad we at least had a good showing against a 5a team that made the playoffs last season. Maybe this year will be better than last season as far as wins go.

based on last year only and what they should have returning....weakness would be finding quality and speedy wr's for Jennings to throw to, and OL/DL. If DC can get those in order...they could be very good. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

based on last year only and what they should have returning....weakness would be finding quality and speedy wr's for Jennings to throw to, and OL/DL. If DC can get those in order...they could be very good.

We lose a lot of seniors from last years lines, but the good news is, by the end of the year we had done replaced the majority of them with younger players. I agree we have to find some fast, play making WR's if Trapp wan'ts to run his traditional offense.

Scott county is coming over tomorrow for the spring game gonna be interesting to see.

will be a good test. Scott and Kingston are not top three in the district, behind Alcoa, Loudon, and CAK. But those two teams would be way way more competitive in any other district. Will be interesting to see how York does verses Scott Tuesday, and UH does verses Kingston Friday. Any word on Smith Co?