3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hambone says they might be hiding in Cannon County behind the field house to see what they look like. Smith beat White Co. 5 to 4 in their only scrimmage. 

The person I talked with said they had a slew of backs that looked good, especially the transfer, passing game was ok and the defensive backs looked lost, that was how White Co.moved the ball. Surprising to hambone because I thought they returned most of their DB's.Anyway, what does hambone know? keep on smoking those stogies.  

The person I talked with said they had a slew of backs that looked good, especially the transfer, passing game was ok and the defensive backs looked lost, that was how White Co.moved the ball. Surprising to hambone because I thought they returned most of their DB's.Anyway, what does hambone know? keep on smoking those stogies.

A good D will be the key with 5 spread offenses in the league.

If YAI sures up their defense I think they will finish better than 4th. From talking to some of the players they are working hard already this summer.

agree, D will be at a premium with all these spread offenses in this region. I had YI at third before spring, could move up in my mind after summer workouts. Its really anyone for the taking this year with no real dominant team.