3a region 4 2015

I had heard a rumor back in the spring a CHS coach might be coming to YI. Thids guy apparently had coached with Sambers at UH at one point. Might be him, but who knows. Update us when you can.

I talked to a dad tonight at church. The new coach did come from Cookeville but he didn't know a name.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking through my Murphy book and doing some research, not as solid on UH as I once was. They have tons of talent in ther skill positions, but are very young and not a lot of size in the OL and DL. I am thinking 8-2, 7-3.....tossup game will be Dekalb.

cant believe you have back out of Baxter winning this thing.....your think that Murphy guy knows more than you bout what goes on up there on that plateau with them schools.....Is Booger gonna have to pull up some of those old post....complete shock; thats what it is...complete shock.....and to tthink you swade BPM to believin......dont tell Booger Sasquatchie County gonna win this thing

Booger just sayin shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger

cant believe you have back out of Baxter winning this thing.....your think that Murphy guy knows more than you bout what goes on up there on that plateau with them schools.....Is Booger gonna have to pull up some of those old post....complete shock; thats what it is...complete shock.....and to tthink you swade BPM to believin......dont tell Booger Sasquatchie County gonna win this thing

Booger just sayin shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

I still think UHS or DC wins the district and they both handle Seq Co. Its just UH's OL/DL does not appear to be near as good as the skill positions will be. DC should be solid, not great, but solid all around and add a big time arm in QB Jennings...could be enough to win the district. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I still think UHS or DC wins the district and they both handle Seq Co. Its just UH's OL/DL does not appear to be near as good as the skill positions will be. DC should be solid, not great, but solid all around and add a big time arm in QB Jennings...could be enough to win the district.

With the new middle school being built at UH they will be moving on up the next classification. If I am not mistaken it is being built for 1200 kids. Question for you old timers: How many of you remember "Baxter Seminary"? Also, who was the football coach? 

With the new middle school being built at UH they will be moving on up the next classification. If I am not mistaken it is being built for 1200 kids. Question for you old timers: How many of you remember "Baxter Seminary"? Also, who was the football coach?

I think bulit for 1500 and HS expanding soon. I think they are at 780 now but good in 3a through 2016 season then most likely jump to 5a with Crossville,Stone,White Co, and by then, LA. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

dont know bout that growth thing for UH; though supsicion is it will grow a bit.....take the Hamilton County approach to building it in chattanooga and they will come.....dint work

Booger just sayin

39 acre under roof warehouse for Acadamey Sports with 850 employees being built right outside Baxter city limits, I see thare area exploding in population over the next 5 years.