Playoffs Wk 3: McMinn Central at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Well films don't lie. ND won't change a thing to win this game. We don't have to. Central better come up with a different game plan other then what's on tape. And of course at this time of the year there is no changing . Its run what you brung. Translation be prepared for a beat down. Your coach even said in the paper you can't slow are offense down let alone beat us. We were one play from the qtr finals last yar . Were not going to be turned away now. Our defensive coordinator is one of the best in the state,if not the best. And well Coach Fant,enough said! What I'm most impressed with is the offensive line. Coach Tucker Wilson (who is only 23) has gotten the best out of our boys. We are 2 deep at the line for the first time in years. That's without having arguably 2 of the best lineman anymore. One graduated(playing for Berry College) and the other just plays d-line now. We have two sophomores at guard and tackle. Tommy (The Gun) Kulik had to replace an All-district,Best of Preps and All-state guard and has been doing a good job. By the time he is senior he'll be one of the best in the state. Kobe is one of the strongest on the team. We have a 6'3' 245 lb phenom (freshman) is going to be a asset for years to come on both sides of the ball. Grannon,Murphy and Stoplman (seniors) anchor the line and are collectively dominating the line of senior

Wow bold prediction.  Most teams that have played the Chargers have been vocal after the game of the physicality of this team.  Maybe just maybe, turnovers are being forced.  This team has forced turnovers in abundance this year.  Your Irish boys are good no doubt, but 52 points!

You think physicality is your strong suit. You have not seen a team more physical then us this year if at all.

I pick Boogers......Team:).

well thank ya orngnblk......Booger don't do numbers on his own team too often...... have eaten too much crow (which aint half bad) over the years; and the taste of crow is bad this time of year.....just give ole' Booger some win puddin eating-pie.gif

Edited by Booger

Here's how I see it.  McMinn Central has played two good teams... lost to both of them.  Notre Dame has played 1 good team... and lost to them.  Neither team has a victory over what I consider to be a quality opponent.  If beating up on teams that suck make the 2 ND fans on here feel good about themselves then good for them.  I'm pulling for the underdog.. GO BLUE!!

Edited by thegreatwhite1

Here's how I see it. McMinn Central has played two good teams... lost to both of them. Notre Dame has played 1 good team... and lost to them. Neither team has a victory over what I consider to be a quality opponent. If beating up on teams that suck make the 2 ND fans on here feel good about themselves then good for them. I'm pulling for the underdog.. GO BLUE!!

Notre Dame has played 8 teams with a winning records and all 8 of those teams made it to the playoffs. We beat them with combined score of 508-81.

McMinn Central has played 9 teams with a winning record with a combined 336-206

Notre Dame has played 1 good team... and lost to them.  Neither team has a victory over what I consider to be a quality opponent.  If beating up on teams that suck make the 2 ND fans on here feel good about themselves then good for them.  I'm pulling for the underdog.. GO BLUE!!

Oh my; Troll will not take a liking to you saying that Signal Mountain suks and Booger is quite sure some of these other fans think their team deserves the title "suck"

now if you are a McMinn Central banner flyer; tell ole' Booger how YOU felt about your Sequoyah, Sweetwater and Red Bank wins.....are you still emotionally traumatized about those wins?

Booger just sayin  :popcorneater:

so just who would the thehgreatwhite1 be flying the banner for

Notre Dame has played 4 teams with winning records......

McMinn Central has played 7 teams with winning records.....

Notre Dame

Knox Catholic 10-2

East Ridge 3-7

Chattanooga Christian 4-7

Boyd Buchanan 5-6

Bledsoe County 5-6

Signal Mountain 9-3

Polk County 0-10

Sequatchie County 3-7

Coalfield 8-4

Grundy County 5-6

Chattanooga Christian 4-7

Upperman 7-5

Central

McMinn 3-7

Boyd Buchanan 5-6

Sequoyah 3-7

Grace Christian 9-3

Polk County 0-10

Meigs County 6-5

Sweetwater 6-5

Carter 7-4

Loudon 12-0

Chattanooga Central 6-5

Grundy County 5-6

Red Bank 7-5

Edited by BloodCharger

Well films don't lie. ND won't change a thing to win this game. We don't have to. Central better come up with a different game plan other then what's on tape. And of course at this time of the year there is no changing . Its run what you brung. Translation be prepared for a beat down. Your coach even said in the paper you can't slow are offense down let alone beat us. We were one play from the qtr finals last yar . Were not going to be turned away now. Our defensive coordinator is one of the best in the state,if not the best. And well Coach Fant,enough said! What I'm most impressed with is the offensive line. Coach Tucker Wilson (who is only 23) has gotten the best out of our boys. We are 2 deep at the line for the first time in years. That's without having arguably 2 of the best lineman anymore. One graduated(playing for Berry College) and the other just plays d-line now. We have two sophomores at guard and tackle. Tommy (The Gun) Kulik had to replace an All-district,Best of Preps and All-state guard and has been doing a good job. By the time he is senior he'll be one of the best in the state. Kobe is one of the strongest on the team. We have a 6'3' 245 lb phenom (freshman) is going to be a asset for years to come on both sides of the ball. Grannon,Murphy and Stoplman (seniors) anchor the line and are collectively dominating the line of senior

1142NEW.jpg Here is your Gold Ball. :mrgreen:

Loudon, Signal, K. Grace, K. Catholic and I'll throw in Carter as being good teams.  None of the others were very good and we all know that. Making the playoffs doesn't carry much weight with me.   It's TN high school football where walking and chewing gum will most likely land you in the playoffs. I'm a McMinn Central alum and am glad Coach Goodin and the boys are having a memorable season.  I wish them the best of luck against ND Friday.