Playoffs Wk 3: McMinn Central at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

Notre Dame has played 4 teams with winning records......

McMinn Central has played 7 teams with winning records.....

Notre Dame

Knox Catholic 10-2

East Ridge 3-7

Chattanooga Christian 4-7

Boyd Buchanan 5-6

Bledsoe County 5-6

Signal Mountain 9-3

Polk County 0-10

Sequatchie County 3-7

Coalfield 8-4

Grundy County 5-6

Chattanooga Christian 4-7

Upperman 7-5

Central

McMinn 3-7

Boyd Buchanan 5-6

Sequoyah 3-7

Grace Christian 9-3

Polk County 0-10

Meigs County 6-5

Sweetwater 6-5

Carter 7-4

Loudon 12-0

Chattanooga Central 6-5

Grundy County 5-6

Red Bank 7-5

well; that changes the outlook of things.....I guess the underdog shoe is on our foot....may the Fighting Irish of ND play their best ball and hopefully pull off the upset  :thumb:

Loudon, Signal, K. Grace, K. Catholic and I'll throw in Carter as being good teams.  None of the others were very good and we all know that. Making the playoffs doesn't carry much weight with me.   It's TN high school football where walking and chewing gum will most likely land you in the playoffs. I'm a McMinn Central alum and am glad Coach Goodin and the boys are having a memorable season.  I wish them the best of luck against ND Friday. 

and Booger congratulates you on that memorable season :thumb: .......a lot of teams and their fans would like to be playing in this game Friday night at Finley blowing-bubble-gum.gif

well thank ya orngnblk......Booger don't do numbers on his own team too often...... have eaten too much crow (which aint half bad) over the years; and the taste of crow is bad this time of year.....just give ole' Booger some win puddin eating-pie.gif

Booger i will agree,i am actually staying off ourr thread for the same reason.Coalfield is not the team GB is but this time of the yr they seem to have our number for some reason and i dont like the taste of crow ANYTIME of the yr!LOL!Hope all stay injury free.

Booger i will agree,i am actually staying off ourr thread for the same reason.Coalfield is not the team GB is but this time of the yr they seem to have our number for some reason and i dont like the taste of crow ANYTIME of the yr!LOL!Hope all stay injury free.

maybe yall get one back on them this time :thumb: ......they did not get over on you by much in that earlier game....injury free would be nice.....if ND is fortunate enough to get by MC, we will need all we got to get by what appears will be Tennessee's bar for Class 1AA football........and Booger aint talkin CAK

Put on whatever shoe you want. I was just correcting trickster. Also, I believe the article in the TFP he was referring to was written with sarcasm. Guess he didn't catch that either, lol.

You didnt correct me. I as referring to teams before they took a loss in the playoffs. Sarcasm or not its a heck of a message your coach was sending to your players. Correct me hahahahahaha. When we beat you Friday night,that will make 3 teams we beat with a winning record. Thank goodness the road to the championship is an easy one. Edited by IrishTrickster

5-5 is still not a winning record LOL!!!!!!! And IF you beat central Friday that will make the 4th team. So I'm still right and you're still corrected.

The team loved the article. They know his personality. It's called sarcasm and it was quite funny.

5-5 is not a losing record either. So take that you bully.

Apparently you don't know what sarcasm is. I can goat you into anything. Hehehee I see your a statistician. Are you for hire?

darn I just spilled my Guiness.

Edited by IrishTrickster