Playoffs Wk 3: McMinn Central at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

I apologize, wasn't aware that you where so much improved. I guess I was thinking too much of that Irish offense in my prediction. You guys had a very good year, nothing to be negative about. All 3 teams that beat you are still playing.

Central beat Polk by 2 and very easily could have lost the game, ND beat Polk 49-0 (42-0 half) and obviously could have been a lot worse. Polk ran for over 300 yards against MC, had about 50 against ND, most of which came against reserves. ND 52 MC 7

I apologize, wasn't aware that you where so much improved. I guess I was thinking too much of that Irish offense in my prediction. You guys had a very good year, nothing to be negative about. All 3 teams that beat you are still playing.

Central beat Polk by 2 and very easily could have lost the game, ND beat Polk 49-0 (42-0 half) and obviously could have been a lot worse. Polk ran for over 300 yards against MC, had about 50 against ND, most of which came against reserves. ND 52 MC 7

Polk 0-10 Central 10-3......

When has polk gone to the quarter finals?

I'll wait.......lol

Again.....0-10 10-3

I'll wait.......lol

Again.....0-10 10-3

I'll wait.......lol

Again.....0-10 10-3

MC will have it a lot tougher in 2015 having to play Alcoa and Loudon in their new region. Better be prepared for #3 the next 4 seasons.

I'll wait.......lol

Again.....0-10 10-3

Polk hasn't won a 2nd round playoff game since some where around the Carter Administration... If ever. Pchs02 go crawl back under your log and spend the rest of winter hanging out with your fair weather fans Edited by smokinote

Again booger, I never said you recruited. I was just stating a fact. You boys come from many directions. I am not whining. Look at my post right after the game. You have a great team I wish you well. If you need to visit all my quotes, you will see I am not about bashing. I realize you are in complete compliance with the TSSAA. I just feel it is hard to compete with players coming from all areas when our boys are all from our small towns. I apologies for the tone, your right I probably have some sour grapes. Just watched my son play his final game as a Charger. Again GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR IRISH.

:thumb: tell him to keep that head up....they had a season to be proud of