Playoffs Wk 3: McMinn Central at Notre Dame

BigDave1967

I would lile to congratulate ND on the win. My heart does heart for my young man and the other seniors. Good luck the rest of the way. In an earlier post I said If ND beat MC by a big margin they could beat Alcoa. You got your chance. Good luck!

your qb was on the field by himself......he is a player :thumb:

Wow bold prediction.  Most teams that have played the Chargers have been vocal after the game of the physicality of this team.  Maybe just maybe, turnovers are being forced.  This team has forced turnovers in abundance this year.  Your Irish boys are good no doubt, but 52 points!

Wow bold prediction.  Most teams that have played the Chargers have been vocal after the game of the physicality of this team.  Maybe just maybe, turnovers are being forced.  This team has forced turnovers in abundance this year.  Your Irish boys are good no doubt, but 52 points!

Well boys I told you. We would've scored 52 if our kicker didn't miss 4 extra points. Are you boys a believer in our defense now. Are you a believer in our offense now. McMinn Central played hard and with class. That running back and quarterback are something to be reckoned with for years to come. The fans were great. I hate we have to deal with the crappy fans from Alcoa. Good luck next year Central. Don't forget we are the real deal.

Well boys I told you. We would've scored 52 if our kicker didn't miss 4 extra points. Are you boys a believer in our defense now. Are you a believer in our offense now. McMinn Central played hard and with class. That running back and quarterback are something to be reckoned with for years to come. The fans were great. I hate we have to deal with the crappy fans from Alcoa. Good luck next year Central. Don't forget we are the real deal.

An Alcoa beatdown is coming your way

I would lile to congratulate ND on the win. My heart does heart for my young man and the other seniors. Good luck the rest of the way. In an earlier post I said If ND beat MC by a big margin they could beat Alcoa. You got your chance. Good luck!

Congrats to your son and his Team on a great season!