Coalfield at Greenback 2014 Quarterfinals

orngnblk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKinney had a pretty good night even with the drops. He went 15-30 for 250yds. But they all played well. I think Bible ended up 149yds, he carried the load on the ground. If I'm not mistaking, they didn't get to our quarterback all night. I think our fronts on both side contributed big time in this game.

McKinney had a pretty good night even with the drops. He went 15-30 for 250yds. But they all played well. I think Bible ended up 149yds, he carried the load on the ground. If I'm not mistaking, they didn't get to our quarterback all night. I think our fronts on both side contributed big time in this game.

Definitely think we won the battle up front both ways tonight. Bible had a nice first half toting the rock but think pain took away from him a little in the second half. It was nice seeing him play on defense some tonight. I also thought #57 Turpin might have had the best game of his coalfield career tonight'. He made a ton of plays with greenback running away from where Stewart was lined up.