Coalfield at Greenback 2014 Quarterfinals

orngnblk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes seven trips now to the Round of 8 since 1992, same outcome just another year...Just being sarcastic here but what is the real lifespan of a monkey, cause this "quarterfinals" monkey has been hanging around for 22 years now and over staying its welcome...man this is really getting OLD.  WTD

WANTED GONE BEFORE ANOTHER 22 YEARS!!!

148595_340.jpg

The Family Guy 'Evil Monkey' would've been better...Stupid ©

Edited by cherokean

This makes seven trips now to the Round of 8 since 1992, same outcome just another year...Just being sarcastic here but what is the real lifespan of a monkey, cause this "quarterfinals" monkey has been hanging around for 22 years now and over staying its welcome...man this is really getting OLD. WTD

WANTED GONE BEFORE ANOTHER 22 YEARS!!!

148595_340.jpg

The Family Guy 'Evil Monkey' would've been better...Stupid ©

In answer to your question it's 23 years! Hey 23 is a good number! I would say more about next year, but I think it is better at this time to just let it all play out!

It was great meeting you last night...I enjoyed the talk...Good luck to Greenback in the years to come my friend.

As with you,remember out talk?Who knows whats going thru these kids heads.Coach Henry had the kids ready(i usually dont rave about other teams kids but BIble played his guts out,one tough youngun i would have him on my team anyday).GB has to learn to rely on "what got you here",Anderson with only 12 carries and 75 yrds,Laforce less than 6 carries??????????We were not a passing team it just complemented out run game.Tough loss GB.We have a young coach give him time its bis second yr ever as a head coach,i think he has learned alot these first two yrs.As fans we need to give him his respect.When the kids see you act that way if gives them the "entitlement" to act the same in their eyes.Remember what got us to where we are today.Good luck to CHS and Get back on the Horse Cherokees!Have a good off season. Edited by orngnblk

As with you,remember out talk?Who knows whats going thru these kids heads.Coach Henry had the kids ready(i usually dont rave about other teams kids but BIble played his guts out,one tough youngun i would have him on my team anyday).GB has to learn to rely on "what got you here",Anderson with only 12 carries and 75 yrds,Laforce less than 6 carries??????????We were not a passing team it just complemented out run game.Tough loss GB.We have a young coach give him time its bis second yr ever as a head coach,i think he has learned alot these first two yrs.As fans we need to give him his respect.When the kids see you act that way if gives them the "entitlement" to act the same in their eyes.Remember what got us to where we are today.Good luck to CHS and Get back on the Horse Cherokees!Have a good off season.

+1...Correct, especially on the latter portion, it's a shame a couple of parents/fans had to show themselves last night afterwards though, causing Coach Hicks to send the kids to the locker room so he could continue speaking and keep calm himself...WTD

Edited by cherokean