Trezevant vs Crockett County

heatwave

When trezevant stacks 8 or 9 in the box they pretty much force you to throw the ball. The one that trezevant threw was absolutely a bonehead call. The one crockett threw was a simple out route. It wasn't like it was something across the middle of the field into double coverage.

no need to throw out when u can run IN!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if you watched the same game I did. Rushing yards were pretty hard to come by. It was 3rd and 4 with 1:20 left. He had a first down if he would have caught it. It's easy to say that wasn't the right call after something bad happens. If he catches it and takes it in for a score then what do you say? That's why you and I are on coacht and not coaching somewhere.

Its easy to second guess coaches but the deep pass by Trezevant on 2nd and 4 with 5 mins to go was right up there with worst play calls I've ever seen.  They started drive at like their own 15 and were driving the field running the ball. After 3 first downs they had a chance to put game away and throw a hail marry on 2nd and 4 :o

Great High School game. Congrats to Trezevant.

Everybody wants to be a coach. Who did Liberty play tonight?

same team youll be playin next week now that you actually faced a legit team??? huh

I'm not sure if you watched the same game I did. Rushing yards were pretty hard to come by. It was 3rd and 4 with 1:20 left. He had a first down if he would have caught it. It's easy to say that wasn't the right call after something bad happens. If he catches it and takes it in for a score then what do you say? That's why you and I are on coacht and not coaching somewhere.

you mean it wasnt bolivar or south side for a change???

no way to take it in for a score when he was covered and a safety over the top...no way...bad call...run it on 3rd...and if need be run it on 4th...i mean u do have johnny jones right...crockett could have won that game...it happens

great game...i can citique anything i want...