Mt Pleasant vs Adamsville quarter finals

Redrage1990

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never claimed to be a top 8 team. But it's hilarious that a team that is no longer playing claims to be the best. The system is what it is, whether you or anybody else likes it or not. And according to the system, TCA finished 9th at best!

+1

9th at best.

Go Tigers! I wish this was a home game but we believe you can pull the upset.

I never claimed to be a top 8 team. But it's hilarious that a team that is no longer playing claims to be the best. The system is what it is, whether you or anybody else likes it or not. And according to the system, TCA finished 9th at best!

And you lost to the third place team in our district? They were a solid team but nowhere near TCA or Adamsville. I just realized that your Coach T name has 2008 in it. Probably means you were either born in 2008 or graduated HS in 2008. Either way you are an immature kid. You're not intelligent enough to argue with. You need to go to the track and field board. Maybe you can compete over there!

And you lost to the third place team in our district? They were a solid team but nowhere near TCA or Adamsville. I just realized that your Coach T name has 2008 in it. Probably means you were either born in 2008 or graduated HS in 2008. Either way you are an immature kid. You're not intelligent enough to argue with. You need to go to the track and field board. Maybe you can compete over there!

Lol, let me break it down for ya. Eight teams are playing tonight, TCA isn't, which means they're 9th at best, whether you like it or not. 😉

Lol, let me break it down for ya. Eight teams are playing tonight, TCA isn't, which means they're 9th at best, whether you like it or not. 😉

Go to Sonic and hang out with your high school buddies! Maybe you'll find some Friends there. Just because TCA is out of the playoffs does not mean they're not one of the top teams in the state. We lost to one of the top 4 teams so there you go! It's hard to reason with stupidity so therefore I will move own and wish Peabody the best tonight.

Edited by TCAIntense