Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

The team has just maxed this week , a bunch of kids in the 300 area in bench these kids are getting strong mentally and physically . The basketball teams awful this year

Find it hard to believe a bunch of kids are benching 300lbs.  Thats very very rare in high school.  With spotters, sure maybe.  Especially small schools. 

The team has just maxed this week , a bunch of kids in the 300 area in bench these kids are getting strong mentally and physically . The basketball teams awful this year

Just like football they are young and will improve vastly when you know who returns. Amazing how strong kids are these days. I blame McDonald's and their steroid laced chicken nuggets!! 

Thank you Swafford for them chickens. I guess that is the only legal way to use them steroids. Is thst what they do in Huntingdon? Oh I forgot that's horse roids. Just kidding lol.

I believe the Horse supplement is Equipoise. Surely Horse has heard of it over in Mustang country. lol   I had to Google it cause I know nothing about stuff like that...............