Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

Just watched the scrimmage on an approved website. lol Looks like we wont have problems scoring, it really helped that Yates and Quincy can make something out of nothing. Hopefully, the line will step up and gel cause if they don't Dresser will have a tough year. Looked like he ran the equivalent of the Boston Marathon. Secondary had a bunch of holes that a accurate QB would pick us apart. Bright side for me was D line looked good, MLB's look stout and Yates was a beast I also expect Warren to have a very good year. Will be a very interesting district to watch!!!

Talked to the boy about the scrimmage last night. He said he was very impressed with Yates running the ball. Said he broke a long run and ran through three different defenders. That's good to hear. I'm sure the line will improve like stated earlier it's their first real test of playing together. Giving up big plays is scary with the team speed of UC and Trenton. Sounds like this year will be fun to watch!!!!

Don't know about the LC defense but as far as speed,I'd put the LC quarterback Darius Johnson and especially Stavonski Wilkes againnt anyone from UC or Trenton

Don't know about the LC defense but as far as speed,I'd put the LC quarterback Darius Johnson and especially Stavonski Wilkes againnt anyone from UC or Trenton

I can only talk about what I've seen the last two years. Dresden hasn't played LC so I really don't know much about you guys. I know Wilkes is a beast. 

Lake county always is dangerous, but usually low numbers and consistency hurt them. Hard district this year. Injuries may decide the top four teams.

Probably going to be the same .I look for Trenton,Union City and dresden to fight it out and LC anywhere from 4th to 6th because of injuries and depth for the whole season.Probably will come down to guys on defense.Will know a little more during next weeks jamboree.Offensively,I think we will be able to move the ball against anyone.