Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611

Up early in morning stirring up problems heavy the flakey fake? Gotta feel for such a sad soul... they revealing themselves with each post. Pitiful actually. Poor person. Get help heavy.. you out on thin ice now. You really are little one. I say little as in: little minded, little soul, little personality.. maybe ALL about you is little and you over compensating. It must be rough being you, eh? Heavy burden and weight on you being you ain't it heavy? Poor thing.

There are some strange folks in Dresdung

Ya know, I will say this, Huntingdon has a good football team, no doubt, but, as with any team, not unbeatable. If ya'll were even half as good as what you think you are, you would be ranked nationally, but you are not even #1 in the state poll, not even #2. When you beat someone who matters, then you can come on these boards and mouth all you want. Until then, I choose to ignore the ignorance that you are trying so desperately to make everyone believe. All ya'll do is try and yank our chains, and its working. I am choosing to no longer respond to the arrogance, and stupidity of a handful of people who are making an entire community look like jackasses! If you want to talk about Dresden Football, without the insults,and actually contribute to a thread, fine, otherwise stick to your own thread. I hope every Dresden poster will do the same, and just ignore all of you, if we aint responding to the nonsense baiting, maybe ya'll with go away!!!!

You dresden fans have paper thin skin. I remember 2 or3 years ago half of the dresden posters stayed on the Huntingdon threads. Saying things like Huntingdon players were on steroids . And stuff like that all the time. I haven't seen a Huntingdon posters say anything negative about dresden players. They are making fun of the posters and dresden facilities.

Edited by horse

You dresden fans have paper thin skin. I remember 2 or3 years ago half of the dresden posters stayed on the Huntingdon threads. Saying things like Huntingdon players were on steroids . And stuff like that all the time. I haven't seen a Huntingdon posters say anything negative about dresden players. They are making fun of the posters and dresden facilities.

If you have to preface a comment by "I remember with an amount of years in there", you have to be a stupid poster. I don't see anyone putting out any "personal" stuff on the Huntingdon threads. Addressing weaknesses or arrogance is one thing, but nothing personal. If my "full set of teeth" comment hurt your a couple of days ago, I'm not sorry- but you might want to address the lack of flouride over there. Go back to your stank thread and support your puppet champions in your weak region.

Region 7 has one team great team and it not dresden. Trenton could be if Malone is moved back to qb. And if they can get their motivation back.

Actually, any given night---we have three of them. You should put in for a coaching assistant with that knowlege of yours. I heard you'd been helping at Carroll Academy and you are undefeated.

What's so funny about this comment is the kid that we referred to getting performance help has admitted it to his college teammates and several others. Not that I really care cause it's part of the landscape. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the difference between natural and a little juice. Either way, until the suspect kids get tested it is what it is.