Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

yso not to be mean or hurt your feelings but that team was average at best. that made the finals

No problem horse that average team was the best public football team in 2 A that year. If memory is correct the last 5 or 6 years Dresden has been to two semifinals and a runner up. Seems like that is all that Huntingdon can boast about in same time period. Yes and I know you won district which makes you a little above average.

Yso, Ambassador, everybody else...stop it! Trust me, there are many a folk who type way longer than me. 25x what I do. TV commercials have trained you guys to use your attention span for 15 seconds top. ROFLMHO 😄. I'll make sure to keep this post short and choppy for all you "whiners." HA! Without using your brain for self education, serious analysis and complex pondering...it's nothing more than a glob of "mindless" matter.

Dude you should really be a Huntingdon fan...

Maybe that is why you never pick the Lions to win! ROFLMHO😀. Should you be a Huntingdon fan...are you a Huntingdon fan? HA! Methinks it's funny how folk nowadays get made at truth seekers for telling the truth. And dude...truth is it's sad people are too hard headed to read a post that a tad longer than some of the bot like writers on this forum. But, I'm not going to let YOU get a rise outta me. Ask any player and they'll tell you some games I'm the first there and last to leave. HA! The Lions can hear my encouragement when they're stretching their muscles and the positive atmosphere rubs off on them. SO, how can YOU go against that? You should be glad we have support in Dresden. But, like with every post you insult me, scoff at me and humiliate me. Do you have a heart, morality, humanity or anything to keep from such insults? And not just that...you insulted Walter Peyton's character! WOWIE! Implying the Fridge scoring a TD made Sweetness mad. HA...I'll never get over that one! 😀 GO LIONS!

Dude... I just saying. That's a random comment from ysoangry. What if Yso is part of a "spy network" for Huntingdon? Yes! Haha...something like he stays close to Dresden players to learn special trick plays and gives them to Huntingdon coaches in exchange for cash. DUDE! Ha! Maybe that's why no matter what...we can never beat Huntingdon!!!That might be it. Maybe that always been why he bringing done his own community supporters. Does anybody else see the connection? Huh? Eh? Whatchu guys think? WOW!!!! ROFLMYHO!😄....uh oh. WEEEEOOOHHHH WEEEEOOOOOHHHH....BUSTED!!

Maybe that is why you never pick the Lions to win! ROFLMHO😀. Should you be a Huntingdon fan...are you a Huntingdon fan? HA! Methinks it's funny how folk nowadays get made at truth seekers for telling the truth. And dude...truth is it's sad people are too hard headed to read a post that a tad longer than some of the bot like writers on this forum. But, I'm not going to let YOU get a rise outta me. Ask any player and they'll tell you some games I'm the first there and last to leave. HA! The Lions can hear my encouragement when they're stretching their muscles and the positive atmosphere rubs off on them. SO, how can YOU go against that? You should be glad we have support in Dresden. But, like with every post you insult me, scoff at me and humiliate me. Do you have a heart, morality, humanity or anything to keep from such insults? And not just that...you insulted Walter Peyton's character! WOWIE! Implying the Fridge scoring a TD made Sweetness mad. HA...I'll never get over that one! 😀 GO LIONS!

You obviously don't know who Yso is off the T. You won't find many people that have supported the Lions more than his family & I'm not talking about just standing on the sidelines yelling.

Then, WHY does he make such disdainful comment, remarks and pokes at other fellow Lion supporters? If folk aren't not going to embrace the truth, then there's no need for such discussion. Enough with that, next Friday the biggest game in regular season Lion history is taking place. No need for supporters fighting amongst one another like British parliament. EVERYBODY needs to be there for Lions. Loud and proud in dramatic devastating fashion! HA! Methinks it this game was on Vegas betting line, wise men could benefit from placements on the Lions. Hehe. Not that I suggest that type of artificial earning. But, I refused to be belittled. Everybody keep that in mind. GO LIONS! Now is your shot, chance and stab at being one of the best high school football teams of all time. Then, like I said few days ago, we will have every game on ESPN, get featured on USA today polls and become a pipeline for potential college and professional players.