Dresden Lions 2015

hogheaven

Talked to his dad the other night and he said dresser and his sisters are so happy to be back home.  Dresser is a big part of our offense but is not a one man show by any means.  He has some great receivers and Yates is a stud in the backfield who can also catch it.  The key is the oline and they played great against a great Milan dline.  If they can continue to improve this team could be pretty dang good!!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Sounds like a good kid. Love to hear when someone is gifted from God that is thankful and not aggorant about but a thankful team player. Going to be a lot of battles in 1a this year in the west

• 1 month later...
Guest hevyrevy1611

Lions getting dangerous. They found their stride, are clicking as a team.. and improving every week. I don't think we will lose unless we beat ourselves. Year of the Lions! And also next year... and next... and next.. on and on we win, breaking records, stunning nation, getting on ESPN TV and USA Today polls, becoming a pipeline for college & on in to the NFL, parents moving in, economy booms, jobs, housing.. even getting a bowling alley, skating rink, and sports & arcade center. Even our own Sonic & KFC & Krystal .. YES! ... .. .. .. .. zzz, uhmm.. oh wow. I just woke up from this amazing dream. You wouldn't believe it, but I dreamed... :D