Webb not Playing Knox Cath any longer.

Bravey

I also find it interesting that the coaches at Alcoa and CAK applied for the job at Catholic and were finalist for the job. And you're right, there is something else going on but no one is sharing. I'd really like to know too. From what I gather, Catholic didn't reach out to CAK or Alcoa to play games, I was wondering why they made those comments. Catholic wasn't looking to play them anyway.

must be looking for something a little easier?

Bottom line Webb quits beause they lost, and would have continued to loose. CAK 70 to 23 enuff said. Alcoa coach just mad because because KCHS didn't hire him.

I guess Webb didn't want help second harvest anymore, which got $60,000 dollars and food from the 2 schools, guess that is 'bad' for the community.

Bottom line Webb quits beause they lost, and would have continued to loose. CAK 70 to 23 enuff said. Alcoa coach just mad because because KCHS didn't hire him.

I guess Webb didn't want help second harvest anymore, which got $60,000 dollars and food from the 2 schools, guess that is 'bad' for the community.

I'd say part of it has to do with people like you, a coach at Cathaholic, showing the high level of class you're showing here. Pathetic, coach. I'm glad my kids aren't coached by you.

How is he running his program? Enquiring minds want to know? It's amazing how all these people have so much input into a program based on hear say. I'm tired of hearing recruitment crap because as Turtle posted on another thread ALL these coaches do it. There were numerous self righteous coaches showing up to Bearden Middle pulling my son out of class to talk to him about going to their school but that's different because it's a public school? When I was a coach at Central we would go to the middle school to talk to the students about attending Central. Funny how the only ones in attendance were athletes. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think Maryville, Fulton, or Alcoa recruit because kids want to play for winners. I believe Webb isn't playing Catholic because a certain freshman decided to go to Catholic instead of Webb. Forget the fact that Todd Kelly Jr. was enrolled at Catholic and ended up at Webb. If someone has proof turn it in instead of playing the "I heard card". People who know nothing tend to chime in the most.

I've got nothing against Catholic or even private schools for that matter. I was even pulling for KCHS last week. I'm just not the biggest Steve Matthews fan in the world, and I understand why Meske decided to end the series.  

I've got nothing against Catholic or even private schools for that matter. I was even pulling for KCHS last week. I'm just not the biggest Steve Matthews fan in the world, and I understand why Meske decided to end the series.

I wasn't directing my comment to you. Just responding in general. I wish we could have been more competitive Friday night. Fulton was dominant nothing else to say.

i tried to donate mouth pieces last Friday. But no takers.

I knew about Alcoa coach, but CRB applied too?

Don't know about that one...but this is the innernets so it must be true.

Nothing to do with the internet, he was there for an interview. Both were asked the same question: if offered the job would you take it today, Rankin said no, CRB said yes. There was a long list of local coaches who wanted the Catholic job.