Webb not Playing Knox Cath any longer.

Bravey

So, when did we stop playing them? I know we didn't play when I was in school 1992 to 1995..

It wasn't that big of a deal...Is it all because of Second Harvest now??? 

The first game Meske coached for Webb against Catholic, Webb lost 30-0 and the last game Meske will coach(Because Meske quit and won't play Catholic in football)  Catholic won 24-6.

Pretty pitiful, too bad you never got to experience the rivalry when you were at Webb.  I think it is a big deal because of the way Meske and Webb handled the situation and because they just refuse to come out and say, they just do not want to lose to Catholic in football.  It is very Webb-like though.  

Edited by KCHSIrish

The first game Meske coached for Webb against Catholic, Webb lost 30-0 and the last game Meske will coach(Because Meske quit and won't play Catholic in football)  Catholic won 24-6.

Pretty pitiful, too bad you never got to experience the rivalry when you were at Webb.  I think it is a big deal because of the way Meske and Webb handled the situation and because they just refuse to come out and say, they just do not want to lose to Catholic in football.  It is very Webb-like though.  

Regardless, it's over and time to move forward.

The first game Meske coached for Webb against Catholic, Webb lost 30-0 and the last game Meske will coach(Because Meske quit and won't play Catholic in football) Catholic won 24-6.

Pretty pitiful, too bad you never got to experience the rivalry when you were at Webb. I think it is a big deal because of the way Meske and Webb handled the situation and because they just refuse to come out and say, they just do not want to lose to Catholic in football. It is very Webb-like though.

Not sure that the folks at Catholic wants the world to know why not only will Webb not play. CAK is out as well. Q said it right. Let it go and move on

CAK not playing Catholic for the same reason :) And, CAK not a rivalry game or even a game that is that relevant to Catholic fans. Tired of all the insinuations that there is something bigger than other than the fact that these 2 programs just do not want to lose to Catholic in football, nothing more.  Catholic has moved on just pointing out the facts.  We are looking forward to a great season next year.

Edited by KCHSIrish