Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

Hey Wildcat posters, why don't y'all keep stats up on the maxP website?  I know your team & players would be showing up in the stats leaders, but WCHS players and NCS are suspiciously missing.  Everybody else in the state seems to be there...UC, Huntingdon, etc.  I just like to see how well all the boys do in comparison to the rest of the state.

Edited by OldMain

Any of you WC stat guys got a count on explosive plays for the season? (runs over 12 yards; passes over 18)

Seems like it's possible to restrict and even stifle your O for a series here and there.  But then, BOOM!!  It's over.  Y'all can score from anywhere on the field at any time.

I would venture to say that you have more TDs from outside the red zone than you do from within.  Any stats on that?

Hey Wildcat posters, why don't y'all keep stats up on the maxP website?  I know your team & players would be showing up in the stats leaders, but WCHS players and NCS are suspiciously missing.  Everybody else in the state seems to be there...UC, Huntingdon, etc.  I just like to see how well all the boys do in comparison to the rest of the state.

wondered that myself Main...........hate calling any body old so youre just Main to me......sir..........just have never asked

Edited by wboro33

Any of you WC stat guys got a count on explosive plays for the season? (runs over 12 yards; passes over 18)

Seems like it's possible to restrict and even stifle your O for a series here and there. But then, BOOM!! It's over. Y'all can score from anywhere on the field at any time.

I would venture to say that you have more TDs from outside the red zone than you do from within. Any stats on that?

I got just the guy to get those stats for you. I would like to see them myself. As for the game tonight, HC plays hard and with lots of heart, if they had a passing game they would be tough but it's of no threat at all. I thought their line looked good and I'm sticking with them finishing in 3rd in the region. As for WC tonight, was probably one of our sloppiest games so far this year. I'll put most of it on the weather but was one of our worse performances so far. Rice, Cole and Davis were great with the ball in their hands, and Ray, Birchette and Floyd were all over the place on defense as well as Ruddle and Hill.

Hey Wildcat posters, why don't y'all keep stats up on the maxP website? I know your team & players would be showing up in the stats leaders, but WCHS players and NCS are suspiciously missing. Everybody else in the state seems to be there...UC, Huntingdon, etc. I just like to see how well all the boys do in comparison to the rest of the state.

Im the stat guy for WC. Ill gladly start adding them to unapproved website. Just nevsr use that site but if the ppl want em up there then I will....

I got just the guy to get those stats for you. I would like to see them myself. As for the game tonight, HC plays hard and with lots of heart, if they had a passing game they would be tough but it's of no threat at all. I thought their line looked good and I'm sticking with them finishing in 3rd in the region. As for WC tonight, was probably one of our sloppiest games so far this year. I'll put most of it on the weather but was one of our worse performances so far. Rice, Cole and Davis were great with the ball in their hands, and Ray, Birchette and Floyd were all over the place on defense as well as Ruddle and Hill.

Was u talking ab me bein the guy to get him those stats 89?