Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

Means alot there Trader as you are a very respected person on here and your always classy and know what your talking about. I know I've been pulling for SH and #9 esp ever since we played yall. Im hoping yall can stop TCAs Goldsmith and go to the next rd of the playoffs!!

Going to be tough, but we ain't throwing in the towel just yet!!!

Here is how our Defense finished the yr...Pretty dang impressive!!

Defense Yards Allowed:

Rushing 331 attempts for 1,245 yards 9 TD

Passing 44-107 440 yards 5 TD

3rd Down Conv: 27 of 99 4th Down Conv: 5 of 16

Can you break them down to the starters stats, they only played second half in two games except HC where they played the third qtr

Sorry Bigby! Everybody should go back to the first few pages of this thread and read them, some were dead on and some are hilarious!

Lol..... Here, I fixed it for ya....

"Turncoat already?....

Let us know how it feels going from one of the usual King's of that cupcake Region to just being the usual King of another cupcake Region"....ðŸ˜.... 😉

I wanna say this. As a Houston county fan and having 1st hand experience with Wayne Co. Players and Huntingdon players it's night and day in comparison. I'm extremely excited for HC and what they have overcome last year to now. If they don't win another ballgame those boys have really turned some heads this year despite what Huntingdon fans may believe and constantly take pride in disputing week in and week out about HC 's accomplishments. No one chooses their opponents strength. Whether they be weak or strong no one team can tell year to year what caliber of team they will be facing. No more than power houses Wayne or Huntingdon could have projected the strength at the years beginning of their respected regions. HC has been said to have played weak teams all year aside from Huntingdon and Wayne. Whatever , were still 8-2 and that's something to be excited about from 1-9 a year ago. That said to validate my reasoning for posting this on this thread. I'm so very excited that Wayne co (not Huntingdon) is representing our regions #1 seed this year. By far , hands down a class act group of young men, lead by what seems to be a class act and incredibly talented QB as well as an intelligent coaching staff. That team is able to take pride in their success without displaying erogance. They win in a way that makes one believe they've been there and done that before. Best of luck during this playoff run to Wayne county. Hope to meet up with you in round 2. Wayne wins in a 3+ score victory, HC wins in a nail biter.

I wanna say this. As a Houston county fan and having 1st hand experience with Wayne Co. Players and Huntingdon players it's night and day in comparison. I'm extremely excited for HC and what they have overcome last year to now. If they don't win another ballgame those boys have really turned some heads this year despite what Huntingdon fans may believe and constantly take pride in disputing week in and week out about HC 's accomplishments. No one chooses their opponents strength. Whether they be weak or strong no one team can tell year to year what caliber of team they will be facing. No more than power houses Wayne or Huntingdon could have projected the strength at the years beginning of their respected regions. HC has been said to have played weak teams all year aside from Huntingdon and Wayne. Whatever , were still 8-2 and that's something to be excited about from 1-9 a year ago. That said to validate my reasoning for posting this on this thread. I'm so very excited that Wayne co (not Huntingdon) is representing our regions #1 seed this year. By far , hands down a class act group of young men, lead by what seems to be a class act and incredibly talented QB as well as an intelligent coaching staff. That team is able to take pride in their success without displaying erogance. They win in a way that makes one believe they've been there and done that before. Best of luck during this playoff run to Wayne county. Hope to meet up with you in round 2. Wayne wins in a 3+ score victory, HC wins in a nail biter.

Appreciate the kind words, Pride. We have been here quite a bit. 15 years straight of making playoffs..which is 2nd longest streak in 1A behind Trousdale Co(they have a run of nearly 30!!).

I am hoping yall get a 9th win and fully expect yall to pull the upset (only because its @ JB). Hope to meet again but this time in Waynesboro! Good luck this week & shout out to your #68!

• 3 weeks later...