Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

Best move Coach Rice made was staying in WC in my opinion... Great chance for another State Title and strengthening his posistion on wages if he decides to move on eventually, and Preston benefits too anyway one looks at it. IF (capitalized) WC walks away with strong finishes (semis) or even State titles this year or the next? This past decade will have been dubbed the 'Rice Dynasty' in Wayne Co.'s school History. I'm sure a lot of WC folks see it that way anyways, but with another Title it can be solidified from an outside perspective...IMO.

Should be exciting times in WC... Enjoy them. :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

According to another thread, rival fans believe the cats will be just another team after P Rice graduates. For one thing, that's a crazy thought! But it got me to thinking about all the brother combinations that have come through the program over the years at WCHS. We have been blessed, like other schools, to have the Rices, Butlers, Bratchers, etc. It's always entertaining to say that's so and so's little brother. Or in other cases, that's so and so's son as the "has beens" remember the glory days. Football is great family sport where families grow stronger together. Time moves fast so enjoy these days!

Steven n Joseph Ruddle

Bonz n CJ

Zach n Kyle Morgan

Lance n Blake Crews

Tyrone n Gus Richardson

The Van Fleets (Chad, Dustin, Mitchell)

Ben n Will Gallian

Thats all i can think of at the moment. But pretty cool to think about.

From the authority of everything, the folks in Dresden hope y'all pound the stanks tomorrow night. Good luck WC.

are you on drugs? Read the topics and see who plays who and when .They probably would beat the stanking lions if they played them. Edited by horse

u tha man......thanks...........crazy the numbers these boys could put up if playing more.......

Yeah no kidding we havent played more than 2 qtrs but 1 game. Its insane. #80 had 4 tackles friday which was morw than #10/#15/#8/#9 all had combined.... Its kind of sad they dont get to play more!!

Anyways in other news..

I think ill be roaming the sidelines again tomorrow. I like being down on the field so much more than the stands!

are you on drugs? Read the topics and see who plays who and when .They probably would beat the stanking lions if they played them.

Had to show people who my "trolls" are following my every word....look up---it's the Horse's ...you know what goes behind Horse's

Edited by TheReaper