South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Time out Everybody.. I think everyone's opinion and standing on the matter has been established. Anymore discussion is redundant. Let's move on to 2015..what's done is done 2014 is gone..no need to hash it over and over and over. You are beating a dead horse at this point... Let's move on to 2015..let the administrators handle this, they love this program and will put the best out there to lead us. Now please just drop it and move on...BTW I miss TrainTracks and TheLivingLegend. Are they still among the living?? GO PIRATES!!

• Upvote 1

Time out Everybody.. I think everyone's opinion and standing on the matter has been established. Anymore discussion is redundant. Let's move on to 2015..what's done is done 2014 is gone..no need to hash it over and over and over. You are beating a dead horse at this point... Let's move on to 2015..let the administrators handle this, they love this program and will put the best out there to lead us. Now please just drop it and move on...BTW I miss TrainTracks and TheLivingLegend. Are they still among the living?? GO PIRATES!!

Pegleg let me ask you a question. Are you flying up to watch that Ross man play at that Watson mans field? I was going to ride up on a bus if that Ross man is getting one. I was going to take my Murphy book and show it to these Marion people. I was also going to go down and chat with my buddy Murphy and look at his new pole. Last year I almost missed the durn game because of Wendy. You think im joking but im not.

If you look at the 2014-2015 Football Calendar there is no longer a 2 week dead period after elimination from post-season play.  Weight training and conditioning can begin immediately after a team is eliminated from post-season play.

Is that some bunch of mess that price man told you? He likes to make his own rules that arent the same as that Childress mans rules. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg let me ask you a question. Are you flying up to watch that Ross man play at that Watson mans field? I was going to ride up on a bus if that Ross man is getting one. I was going to take my Murphy book and show it to these Marion people. I was also going to go down and chat with my buddy Murphy and look at his new pole. Last year I almost missed the durn game because of Wendy. You think im joking but im not.

well I was going to tell you not to eat at Wendy's this year. There are too many other places to eat in Cookeville. I am waiting to see if Troll's going to fly up with me before I decide, Troll knows some great tailgate people up there and some of them with teeth.

Good post PegLeg. BTW, I have seen the ones you asked about. They are still around, but don't come out and play much it seems.

well I was going to tell you not to eat at Wendy's this year. There are too many other places to eat in Cookeville. I am waiting to see if Troll's going to fly up with me before I decide, Troll knows some great tailgate people up there and some of them with teeth.

Ole Roy loves Wendy's Hot N' Juicy burger, but I think it made him sick last year, so he'll probly stick to his fudge reounds and red bulls.

I'm goin' for sure, but I sure ain't flyin' up with you.  I'll stick to my standard mode of transportation.  It takes a little longer, but I always "Arrive Alive".

monkey%20and%20goat.gif

So anyone know who the QB will be next year? Kennemore can do it but he proved he could be an even better asset at receiver. Can we talk the upcoming freshman Raulston kid into playing football? Last I hear he wants to concentrate on baseball. Heckuva basketball player too. He has the build for a solid QB once he matures.

I'm going to agree with you. I saw some potential from that kid as a receiver. That might be a more natural fit for him. He looked comfortable this season. I've heard good things about the 8th grader. Maybe they just decide to go with him in the spring at QB. Blevins will be the workhorse next season. The other guys that didn't play much will also have to step up. They need to do whatever they have to in order to get all the best athletes on the field. Now for our next dilemma. We need to develop some linemen.