South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Ross can and will have bad seasons but he is personable. Folks will still like him. He shows up to the middle school games and the little league games. He even shows up for the other sports little league programs. He may have differences with many at SP but until I am told the 100% truth that what really happened was all Ross, I am going to continue to like him. He is involved. That is half the job as a coach and mentor.

• Upvote 1

Ross can and will have bad seasons but he is personable. Folks will still like him. He shows up to the middle school games and the little league games. He even shows up for the other sports little league programs. He may have differences with many at SP but until I am told the 100% truth that what really happened was all Ross, I am going to continue to like him. He is involved. That is half the job as a coach and mentor.

That's The Ross Factor, Pirate Mike. LMBO. Sorry I couldn't resist.

yep but many didn't know

. PM - what's this mess most don't know - are you colluding with ambassador now? I'm not sure Caribbean Tom will like you coming to Christmas dinner with Purple on? And Howie Pirate oh he will have a fit! Your a good man- you ain't thinking about jumping ship like them Mommas and daddies did last season are you? We had one moved junior out and then a bunch more got our coach fired?

. PM - what's this mess most don't know - are you colluding with ambassador now? I'm not sure Caribbean Tom will like you coming to Christmas dinner with Purple on? And Howie Pirate oh he will have a fit! Your a good man- you ain't thinking about jumping ship like them Mommas and daddies did last season are you? We had one moved junior out and then a bunch more got our coach fired?

you won't see any purple at that Christmas dinner.