South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Wrong again.  SP made the deal with RR and he foolishly took them at their word.  The final deal has to go through central office but the deal was betweem the parties.  I would imagine that it was more than football and hurt feelings over "being sperned" that motivated the SP royalty to not want RR in the county.  We all have our skeletons, but it is not a mistake that your mascot is one.

You hit the nail on the head.

Wrong again.  SP made the deal with RR and he foolishly took them at their word.  The final deal has to go through central office but the deal was betweem the parties.  I would imagine that it was more than football and hurt feelings over "being sperned" that motivated the SP royalty to not want RR in the county.  We all have our skeletons, but it is not a mistake that your mascot is one.

To know every thing that goes on, you fellars didn't seem to know jack about the spray can mess.  Therefore, it is more than likely you didn't know jack about the Ross situation either. 

To know every thing that goes on, you fellars didn't seem to know jack about the spray can mess.  Therefore, it is more than likely you didn't know jack about the Ross situation either.

I garuntee you they didnt no about that Hale man running plays and that McCurry man having secret practices during the spring either the year before. But somehow they all about that Ross man quitting. You think im joking but im not.

I didn't know anything about spraygate or the SP/RR dealings at the time SP was conducting it's covert opperations.  I now know the truth about both and so do you.  Skeletons remain hidden to all but those involved until they come out of the closet.  At the time of the vandalism I told several purple folks who had their panties in a wad and wanted justice that it was just a stupid prank and it should not have been made into such a big deal.  But alas they made it into a big deal and the wind blew the brush fire back our way.  I am glad it happened actually, it revealed bigger issues and let us clean house.  I am actually hopin for some current fire starters to reap the whirlwind.  We still got some dead wood and brush to clean up.

Edited by rikberry

2015 schedule is as follows

Week 1 Sequatchie County

Week 2 Bledsoe County

Week 3 Copper Basin/ Open

Week 4 Marion County

Week 5 Open/Copper Basin

Week 6 Grundy County

Week 7 Sale Creek

Week 8 Whitwell

Week 9 Lookout Valley

Week 10 Boyd Buchanan

Week 11 Grace Baptist

Let's Talk

I see Polk County is gone from the schedule.