South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

let the players come up with their own team song. Bad Co is a little dated. They should choose their own identity.

Pegleg you and powerp could do a fly over right before game time and get below tree top level and scare the piss out of the other team and they would be shook up the whole durn game. You think im joking but im not.

let the players come up with their own team song. Bad Co is a little dated. They should choose their own identity.

I have really liked seeing the team come out with Bad Company playing, with its slow building intro then breaking into the chorus. It's a big highlight building up to the start of the game. Nothing I've saw compares to the intro our Pirates come out with. It's given me cold chills to watch... That being said, I have no problem with another song being used... A new identity being formed... I'm just glad to see the ship getting righted and back on course. I guarantee the enthusiasm and passion for the game will be back! Positive things happening in the Pirate Nation!!!

RAT TURDS!! forget a song!!! time to earhole and smack some warriors in the dang mouth!!!let em run out to the band playing "horse"!! Mighty Pirates vs Jasper 2015 lets get it on!!!!! every time those boys push those weights or run that track they need to remember this year!!! We are THE MIGHTY PIRATES and we gonna bring he** with us next year!!!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! and I aint jokin and you can bet a Harvey burger on that!!!!

Edited by URJasper2