South Pittsburg 2015

Roy Dillard

Roy are you gonna put your name back on this new scoreboard? I counted 4 moms walking around on your field. Are you gonna let them moms coach like they did last year? You know I aint jokin either.

I didnt even go to that mess tonight. I want watch this touch football mess. When they put the pads on ill go watch. I did drive by earlier this week and saw that durn scoreboard that Grider got. I guess he is going to jack up the admission price for Griders games. You think im joking but im not.

you obviously was not there.

Piratemike let me ask you a question. What kind of defence does that Peek man run? I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye earlier and he said that Peek man will have 6 down lineman to plug the holes 3 linebackers to nock the runners block off and 2 safeties to make sure they dont throw a hail merry. If he runs a defence like this out will be alot better than what Grider and that Wilson man used to run. You think im joking but im not.

I didnt even go to that mess tonight. I want watch this touch football mess. When they put the pads on ill go watch. I did drive by earlier this week and saw that durn scoreboard that Grider got. I guess he is going to jack up the admission price for Griders games. You think im joking but im not.

I'm sure you will get a discount Roy. I had to sit on the home side because the durn sun was in my eyes. I wish you would build a dang roof over that field if you're gonna have more of these flag football games.

Edited by PurplePower68

Piratemike let me ask you a question. What kind of defence does that Peek man run? I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye earlier and he said that Peek man will have 6 down lineman to plug the holes 3 linebackers to nock the runners block off and 2 safeties to make sure they dont throw a hail merry. If he runs a defence like this out will be alot better than what Grider and that Wilson man used to run. You think im joking but im not.

since purple power went, ask him what kind of defense we ran

since purple power went, ask him what kind of defense we ran

Piratemike that man I was talking to at Ronnies red eye told me that we only had seven boys on the field playing that flag mess that Grider has our boys doing. I garuntee you that durn Rankin man isnt messing around with this flag mess. Thats why he wins the championship about every year. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that this Peek man runs a 6-3-2 defence. He will put 6 down lineman to plug the holes, 3 linebackers to nock the runners block off, and 2 safeties to make sure that the other team doesnt throw a hail merry. You think im joking but im not.